#1 keatonb

keatonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

just entered another $12 dollar knockout for some reason

and keep in mind have lost over 400 in ten days to this same **** so dont spew variance. And this beat is basically the same beat over and over for the last ten days

i am on the BB

blinds 60/120

i have 3100 chips

folds around to the button(7325chips) who limps in for 120

small blind(5830chips) raises to 1000

i unfortunately wake up with QQ.....guess knowing with my run I should fold here but no way QQ gets put in the muck.

i reraise all in.

the button insta calls as does the small blind

flop 4s 9h 5d

sb shoves rest of his all in and the button calls

me QQ

sb AJd

button K9s

turn 4s 9h 5d 9d

river 4s 9h 5d 9d Js

so he faced a raise and a reraise all in and insta calls K9?

Full Tilt rewards the bigger stack with the unreal win and tells us to go pay some more RAKE

i guess i should have known better to play the QQ but hard to lay down.

and i am not shitting that this is my last 40 games same result just a different twist

and please dont say that it is only a 12 dollar tourney and thats how people play.I understand that is how people play and that is why it usually is a great place to be because my hands 'should' hold up in most cases.

Guess I cant wait for the bankroll to eventually hit zero so I can say f u ftp and move on

$602.38 and falling

#2 brutality

brutality

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

if you are not joking then you are a moron. when ever you get beat you and many other fish just scream rigged. Full Tilt doesnt give a crap to your 602 dollar downswing and has nothing to do with it. if you think that K9 did a horrible play than just beat the game. If you think that fulltilt is rigged and gives credit to bigger stacks than go make a big stack and shove with K9 when the third 9 doesnt hit the turn than come and *****about it....

#3 temp58

temp58

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

keaton everytime u post its some whining about poker being rigged, just grow a pair of balls or give it up man.... these rigged posts are starting to piss me off !

#4 bestifNOTusd

bestifNOTusd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:34 PM

its called a down swing. it happens to everyone. in two weeks (right before a vegas trip) i went on a HUGE downswing playing live and on-line. I lost about $6,400 live and about $3,000 on-line. Playing live i got AA 4 times in 2 hours against KK (still hard to believe) and a king came on bored everytime. nothing is rigged. sometimes it just happens and their is nothing you can do about it..... if your good enough youll play through and eventually get to a upswing equal to your downswing

#5 nickbailey88

nickbailey88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

40 tournaments is not a significant sample size. Variance- end of

#6 toptenguy

toptenguy

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

keatonb (2010-05-30) 
and keep in mind have lost over 400 in ten days to this same **** so dont spew variance. And this beat is basically the same beat over and over for the last ten days

Call me when your bad run reaches TWO YEARS. Then we'll talk. :)
  • MCASLAN7 likes this
*If you're not drawing dead, it's +EV to call me.

#7 Exodus199

Exodus199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

Stop playing then, idiot

#8 keatonb

keatonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:43 PM

LMFAO...it is so easy to get people upset ......worked

#9 keatonb

keatonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

brutality (2010-05-30) if you are not joking then you are a moron. when ever you get beat you and many other fish just scream rigged. doesnt give a crap to your 602 dollar downswing and has nothing to do with it. if you think that K9 did a horrible play than just beat the game. If you think that fulltilt is rigged and gives credit to bigger stacks than go make a big stack and shove with K9 when the third 9 doesnt hit the turn than come and *****about it....

btw...unsure why you called me a fish....guess i dont know the terminolgy of the game

#10 Jaidee

Jaidee

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

brutality (2010-05-30) if you are not joking then you are a moron. when ever you get beat you and many other fish just scream rigged. doesnt give a crap to your 602 dollar downswing and has nothing to do with it. if you think that K9 did a horrible play than just beat the game. If you think that fulltilt is rigged and gives credit to bigger stacks than go make a big stack and shove with K9 when the third 9 doesnt hit the turn than come and *****about it....

lol +1

#11 keatonb

keatonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

lets make this a 10 pager dumbasses,,,,,,

#12 Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth

Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

Thats standard, i played the 27$ knockout on stars yesterday, got QQ had this donk to my left who shoved all in every now and then, this time he did, from 3rd pos, most likely because ho hoped to get lucky in an HU vs BB who was basically blinded all in, 75% of his stack went in due to being BB i think, and so i called, he turned up T4, obv he hit a T on flop, and another on on turn...thats the bs i get every single day, in every single tourney that i dont tilt my way out of, which i might do a few times right after losing a hand that one.

But come on, who does that? ships it with T4 from early pos just to hope and get lucky HU and get 5$ Even if everyone fold, he's most likely gonna be behind vs BB, since T4 is a shtty hand.

Oh, and now, 2 min ago, same tourney, some donk goes mental with T8s and obv outflops me by flopping top two pair vs my aces. Standard to say the least.
Honey, he called me all in preflop with 27 offsuit...what a complete moron!

#13 keatonb

keatonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:12 PM

Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth (2010-05-30) Thats standard, i played the 27$ knockout on stars yesterday, got QQ had this donk to my left who shoved all in every now and then, this time he did, from 3rd pos, most likely because ho hoped to get lucky in an HU vs BB who was basically blinded all in, 75% of his stack went in due to being BB i think, and so i called, he turned up T4, obv he hit a T on flop, and another on on turn...thats the bs i get every single day, in every single tourney that i dont tilt my way out of, which i might do a few times right after losing a hand that one.

But come on, who does that? ships it with T4 from early pos just to hope and get lucky HU and get 5$ Even if everyone fold, he's most likely gonna be behind vs BB, since T4 is a shtty hand.

Oh, and now, 2 min ago, same tourney, some donk goes mental with T8s and obv outflops me by flopping top two pair vs my aces. Standard to say the least.

careful...you are now going to mega blasted by the dumbass c unts on here that actually make those moves with K9 and 10 4 and always hit......

#14 Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

Ah sure, i decided to sign up for the same tourney on another acc and guess what, 55 AIPF beat my JJ, and gues where the 5 fell....rivere.
Such a joke, it is litterally imposible to awoyd the 2-outers. Who call there with 55 anyway, he limps in early pos, 1 raise mid pos, one call, and i shipit, and he calls with 2 more to act.

#15 Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:26 PM

keatonb (2010-05-30) 

Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth (2010-05-30) Thats standard, i played the 27$ knockout on stars yesterday, got QQ had this donk to my left who shoved all in every now and then, this time he did, from 3rd pos, most likely because ho hoped to get lucky in an HU vs BB who was basically blinded all in, 75% of his stack went in due to being BB i think, and so i called, he turned up T4, obv he hit a T on flop, and another on on turn...thats the bs i get every single day, in every single tourney that i dont tilt my way out of, which i might do a few times right after losing a hand that one.

careful...you are now going to mega blasted by the dumbass c unts on here that actually make those moves with K9 and 10 4 and always hit......

Hehe, spot on, to win a NLH tourney these days you gotta run like god, or be world class obv, and im guessing none of the HSDB trolls are WC, so either they go through the same bs or they run like dog...Seems like most of them are the kind who run like god.

#16 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 3982 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth (2010-05-30) Ah sure, i decided to sign up for the same tourney on another acc and guess what, 55 AIPF beat my JJ, and gues where the 5 fell....rivere.
Such a joke, it is litterally imposible to awoyd the 2-outers. Who call there with 55 anyway, he limps in early pos, 1 raise mid pos, one call, and i shipit, and he calls with 2 more to act.

Please, please, please shut up.

Who cares about your bad beats apart from you? Christ this sort of bs is so freakin' boring and lame whiny it's just pathetic. Do you think your bad beat stories mean these sites are rigged? If you do you do then you need to do some homework on these sites and make an informed decision rather than just droning on about donks getting lucky on the river.

If you don't think it's rigged and are just moaning to a group of people, 99% of whom don't care and just think you're being a whiny little bi-atch then please get a life.

FWIW I play in these same games on occasion and have also suffered bad beats and yes they are frustrating, especially if you get a run of them. However, I have seen my good play rewarded far more often than I have seen my bad play rewarded. The absolutle last thing I would EVER dream of doing however is to post my friggin hand histories on HSDB as if it's some sort of proof of anything other than I was a bit unlucky and a total fkin spaz for thinking anyone cares.

#17 Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Joytoys (2010-05-30) 

Phil " The best player of all time" Hellmuth (2010-05-30) Ah sure, i decided to sign up for the same tourney on another acc and guess what, 55 AIPF beat my JJ, and gues where the 5 fell....rivere.

Who cares about your bad beats apart from you? Christ this sort of bs is so freakin' boring and lame whiny it's just pathetic. Do you think your bad beat stories mean these sites are rigged? If you do you do then you need to do some homework on these sites and make an informed decision rather than just droning on about donks getting lucky on the river.
If you don't think it's rigged and are just moaning to a group of people, 99% of whom don't care and just think you're being a whiny little bi-atch then please get a life.
FWIW I play in these same games on occasion and have also suffered bad beats and yes they are frustrating, especially if you get a run of them. However, I have seen my good play rewarded far more often than I have seen my bad play rewarded. The absolutle last thing I would EVER dream of doing however is to post my friggin hand histories on HSDB as if it's some sort of proof of anything other than I was a bit unlucky and a total fkin spaz for thinking anyone cares.

I dont believe i have said its rigged, i do however belive the game is alot more about luck than it should, and hardyly anything about skill, as the worst hand wins alot more often than it is supposed to. But i guess you generally run good, and win 5 out of 6 or more times with AA vs KK-22 right? Not everyone runs like that. And you probably pur ur chips in bad alot i would guess, and thats probably why you dont get pissed when you get beat by a 2-3outer all the time, because you know you make the same play so very often. Some of us dont, and actually wait for a good spot to get it in. atleast i know i find myself looking for a 2 or a 3 outer very rare when i get all in on the flop or any other street.

#18 seany1888

seany1888

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2516 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:04 PM

They only rig it against MA's. Good luck. :P
Durrrr and Gus own.

#19 keatonb

keatonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

Joytoys (2010-05-30) 

YOU OBVIOUSLY F ING CARE

you woke up and took the time out of your day to log into this web site and go under low buy in tournaments and read a post title"it has to be rigged " then took even more time to rant about it.
you f ing dumbass c unt....STFU.....the last post was bang on accurate about you....you definately always get your money in bad...thats why you can get on here and sh it on us..F ING IDIOT QUIFF...go back to bed then kill yourself

#20 toptenguy

toptenguy

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Exodus199 (2010-05-30) Stop playing then, idiot

That is such a retarded comeback. If you're on the bad side of variance, you should QUIT PLAYING INSTEAD OF RIDING IT OUT??? That's brilliant long term thinking!!! Idiot... lol
*If you're not drawing dead, it's +EV to call me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)