Start ยป Forum

Photo

Pokerstars and Full Tilt in court today?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gmandup

gmandup

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

I also think that the source is ok but I'm surprised that no other news site picked it up... But I mean Wat a great marketing play... Pokerstars comes to the rescue! I mean who's gonna play on any other site!? Just think of the faith players will have with the site. If poker stars can pull this off and improve player relations, improve cash out policies, and continue the strict internal controls that they have been practicing I cant see how they don't become the market leader even with Vegas coming to market. In addition,

#2 Rizzzzzla

Rizzzzzla

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Been so long since I heard any news on whether Stars was buying Tilt that I decided to type it into google and use filter search to refine the results to the last week. I came up with this article which was posted 17hrs ago. I don't know if the site I'm linking is reputable or not? Have any of you heard any news? If so please post, thanks.

Here is the article http://www.compatiblepoker.com/poker-rumors/full-tilt-poker-and-poker-stars-in-court-today/5921

#3 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

Rizzzzzla (2012-05-09) Been so long since I heard any news on whether Stars was buying Tilt that I decided to type it into google and use filter search to refine the results to the last week. I came up with this article which was posted 17hrs ago. I don't know if the site I'm linking is reputable or not? Have any of you heard and news? If so please post, thanks.

Here is the article http://www.compatiblepoker.com/poker-rumors/full-tilt-poker-and-poker-stars-in-court-today/5921

Think this source is ok - hope they finally settle this debacle once and for all.

#4 Rizzzzzla

Rizzzzzla

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Think this source is ok - hope they finally settle this debacle once and for all.

Glad you could semi confirm the rep of the linked site. If true then it's pretty awesome news.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users