Jump to content

Start ยป Forum

Photo

EireAbu is so sick...


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 thatscrazzzy666

thatscrazzzy666

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

atmosphere1 (2012-07-09) lol u just keep runnin ur mouth. u do realize nasud is a huge ****in' whale and prolly don't even know what +ev is? and even aside from that, eire is not some 19 yo degen he would never ship 500bbs(FIVE HUNDRED BIG BLINDS) behind there. never. nasud has 45%-48% at best. instead of runnin ur mouth go ahead and tell me what those mysterious 4 bet ranges are? lmao. jesus he's never shovin' w/o blockers to nasud's flush thus even a hand like 6x7c9xTc is slightly ahead of nasud's . not to meantion he is crushed by any broadway rundown with a nut fd or any set with 2 low clubs.

still waitin on those ranges u so sure nasud was beatin, my fellow plo2 expert


MEOW

#2 MonsterDong

MonsterDong

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

atmosphere1, do you even play plo? higher than plo5?

this is hu and with the kind of 4 betting ranges they have tp + 2nd nut flush draw is a stong holding. i dont see how "internet railbirds" can call other players who play way higher stakes retards.
maybe he had a read on him, who knows. nasud would surely not check raise him in this spot if he didnt think it was +ev. unfortunately for him eire abu shows up with the nuts. that however doesn't make him a retard and you shouldnt call him that

#3 atmosphere1

atmosphere1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

lol u just keep runnin ur mouth. u do realize nasud is a huge ****in' whale and prolly don't even know what +ev is? and even aside from that, eire is not some 19 yo degen he would never ship 500bbs(FIVE HUNDRED BIG BLINDS) behind there. never. nasud has 45%-48% at best. instead of runnin ur mouth go ahead and tell me what those mysterious 4 bet ranges are? lmao. jesus he's never shovin' w/o blockers to nasud's flush thus even a hand like 6x7c9xTc is slightly ahead of nasud's . not to meantion he is crushed by any broadway rundown with a nut fd or any set with 2 low clubs.

still waitin on those ranges u so sure nasud was beatin, my fellow plo2 expert

#4 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

    Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2401 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

must be nice dat combination, be gifted from the gods + running hotter than forrest gump on speed being chased by 4 vietkong in enemy territory.

piece.

#5 Offe12

Offe12

    Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

well you cant say hes bad tbh, hes up some 3mill this year, if you count in his huge wins at 10/20 deep aswell, he won pretty much below the stakes being tracked by HSDB, he grind alot and is probably running good aswell, but hes a good player no doubt.
Meh hu4roll!

#6 atmosphere1

atmosphere1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

yea nobody is sayin' he's bad. he is obv a solid player who is runnin' ridiculously hot thats all.

#7 atmosphere1

atmosphere1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

MonsterDong (2012-07-09) nasud 11 play is pretty standard imo. he has top pair and a good flush draw(you dont always need the nut flush in hu). equity wise he is ahead of almost all combos except 45 and eireabu is obv not always gonna have that. eireabu got really lucky here to flop the nuts and then have them hold up


'ahead of almost all'? are u ****tin me? ahead of what exactly? stacksizewise his play is horrible

#8 curry_dan

curry_dan

    Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1426 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

harakat (2012-07-09) I've always consider'd EireAbu as a luckbox always runnin' so good and a bit nit, but after railling him for 15 min i can only take of my hat for him..so sick and he can play really good at a fast pace..
Mad skillz that boy.



Soooo, you thought he was a luck box and a nit before you'd even railed him?

#9 Fuckingham Palace

Fuckingham Palace

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

he was almost broke when isildur busted his roll a few mounths ago..i saw him playing 3/6,5/10 plo..his sick run started after he won the sunday million and never looked back from that point..always win barely lose.he is a really good player imo..

#10 MonsterDong

MonsterDong

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

nasud 11 play is pretty standard imo. he has top pair and a good flush draw(you dont always need the nut flush in hu). equity wise he is ahead of almost all combos except 45 and eireabu is obv not always gonna have that. eireabu got really lucky here to flop the nuts and then have them hold up

#11 atmosphere1

atmosphere1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

wat? flop nut straight and get it in 70-30 vs a retard who has nuthin but a K(!!!) high fd yeah that a good play no doubt lol
OP dont play much plo it seems or this gotta be some kinda level:blush:

#12 harakat

harakat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

PokerStars Hand #83056016602: Omaha Pot Limit ($50/$100 USD)
Table 'Isildur's PLO 100' 2-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: nasud 11 ($52585.98 in chips)
Seat 2: EireAbu ($55296.34 in chips)
EireAbu: posts small blind $50
nasud 11: posts big blind $100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
EireAbu: raises $200 to $300
nasud 11: raises $600 to $900
EireAbu: raises $1800 to $2700
nasud 11: calls $1800
*** FLOP *** [3c 7h 6c]
nasud 11: checks
EireAbu: bets $3200
nasud 11: raises $11798 to $14998
EireAbu: raises $35394 to $50392
nasud 11: calls $34887.98 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($506.02) returned to EireAbu
*** TURN *** [3c 7h 6c] [6s]
*** RIVER *** [3c 7h 6c 6s] [5h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
nasud 11: shows [8c 7s Jh Kc] (two pair, Sevens and Sixes)
EireAbu: shows [9h 4h 7c 5c] (a straight, Three to Seven)
EireAbu collected $105169.96 from pot
u got a problem with ur hand buddy...so sick

#13 harakat

harakat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

I've always consider'd EireAbu as a luckbox always runnin' so good and a bit nit, but after railling him for 15 min i can only take of my hat for him..so sick and he can play really good at a fast pace..
Mad skillz that boy.
u got a problem with ur hand buddy...so sick

#14 pokerbok

pokerbok

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Nasud's play on the flop is pretty much standard. He probably shouldn't be getting 27BB in pre with his hand out of position, but then again he probably shouldn't be playing Eire.

The 500bb is irrelevant when 27bb x 2 go in pre. It's the same as getting in 37bb in a min raised pot. AKA 3700 each @ 50/100... which I can assure you would occur on that flop all day by basically everyone.

Just think about it, there is $5,400 + $3,200 when it's nasuds action, if he call's the pot is $11,800 and he has 45k ish behind, and folding is entirely ridiculous if you are playing that hand preflop in the first place. Now, if he raises instead he is risking 45k ish to pick up $11,800 when Eire folds, and having, at a rough guess equity in the 2%-60% range, averaging very conservatively 37% when Eire gets it in.

With 37% equity his EV in the pot is (lets just assume 50k stacks cause I don't know exact) his EV is 37k / 100k pot. Thus he is losing 8k in EV by getting in his 45k. If 37% is correct... (admittedly it was a stone cold guess, argue this point if you like) then if Eire folds around 30-40% of the time it's +EV to check raise commit. There is no chance that Eire is getting it in >60% of the time... and if he is, well the nasud's EV is much higher than averaging 37%.

Moral of the story: Nasud made mistakes, but the mistake you look at was not wrong at all.

#15 Joytoys

Joytoys

    Lead Nozzlepop

  • Moderators
  • 3984 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

pokerbok (2012-11-15) Nasud's play on the flop is pretty much standard. He probably shouldn't be getting 27BB in pre with his hand out of position, but then again he probably shouldn't be playing Eire.

The 500bb is irrelevant when 27bb x 2 go in pre. It's the same as getting in 37bb in a min raised pot. AKA 3700 each @ 50/100... which I can assure you would occur on that flop all day by basically everyone.

Just think about it, there is $5,400 + $3,200 when it's nasuds action, if he call's the pot is $11,800 and he has 45k ish behind, and folding is entirely ridiculous if you are playing that hand preflop in the first place. Now, if he raises instead he is risking 45k ish to pick up $11,800 when Eire folds, and having, at a rough guess equity in the 2%-60% range, averaging very conservatively 37% when Eire gets it in.

With 37% equity his EV in the pot is (lets just assume 50k stacks cause I don't know exact) his EV is 37k / 100k pot. Thus he is losing 8k in EV by getting in his 45k. If 37% is correct... (admittedly it was a stone cold guess, argue this point if you like) then if Eire folds around 30-40% of the time it's +EV to check raise commit. There is no chance that Eire is getting it in >60% of the time... and if he is, well the nasud's EV is much higher than averaging 37%.


Moral of the story: Nasud made mistakes, but the mistake you look at was not wrong at all.



There you go - and pokerbok has won $3 million at Full Tilt alone playing PLO and PLO/NL mix so I reckon that's most likely the best explanation of that hand we're gonna get folks...

#16 ISIrocks

ISIrocks

    Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2621 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Joytoys (2012-11-15) 

pokerbok (2012-11-15) Nasud's play on the flop is pretty much standard. He probably shouldn't be getting 27BB in pre with his hand out of position, but then again he probably shouldn't be playing Eire.

The 500bb is irrelevant when 27bb x 2 go in pre. It's the same as getting in 37bb in a min raised pot. AKA 3700 each @ 50/100... which I can assure you would occur on that flop all day by basically everyone.

Just think about it, there is $5,400 + $3,200 when it's nasuds action, if he call's the pot is $11,800 and he has 45k ish behind, and folding is entirely ridiculous if you are playing that hand preflop in the first place. Now, if he raises instead he is risking 45k ish to pick up $11,800 when Eire folds, and having, at a rough guess equity in the 2%-60% range, averaging very conservatively 37% when Eire gets it in.

With 37% equity his EV in the pot is (lets just assume 50k stacks cause I don't know exact) his EV is 37k / 100k pot. Thus he is losing 8k in EV by getting in his 45k. If 37% is correct... (admittedly it was a stone cold guess, argue this point if you like) then if Eire folds around 30-40% of the time it's +EV to check raise commit. There is no chance that Eire is getting it in >60% of the time... and if he is, well the nasud's EV is much higher than averaging 37%.


Moral of the story: Nasud made mistakes, but the mistake you look at was not wrong at all.



There you go - and pokerbok has won $3 million at Full Tilt alone playing PLO and PLO/NL mix so I reckon that's most likely the best explanation of that hand we're gonna get folks...



Not sure if trolling or serious because i can't find any stats... Under which username Joy?

#17 kfalcke

kfalcke

    Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Nasud is a ~60/40 favorites against aces or kings with the ace of clubs. These are pretty many combinations, which should be in EireAbus range and are behind nasuds hand.

#18 Temp1011375186943

Temp1011375186943

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

ISIrocks (2012-11-15)
Not sure if trolling or serious because i can't find any stats... Under which username Joy?



Mark Vos?

http://www.highstake...s/Mark-Vos.aspx

#19 timface

timface

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Eire Abu is sick? Is he coughing?

#20 Joytoys

Joytoys

    Lead Nozzlepop

  • Moderators
  • 3984 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Yes, it's Mark Vos. I'm a moderator - I don't troll!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users