Can you put a bigger pic? I am a old man and i cant read it

#2 Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

Just caught madmags4 accusing LewisFriend of multi accounting. Anyone knows the story? By the way, don't know who both players are but hey they give Isildur1 action ;-)

http://www.highstakesdb.com/forum/Uploads/Images/e5d9b033-81d6-4206-9864-53bc.jpg

----------------------------

I consciously choose the dog's path through life. I shall be poor; I shall be a poker player in the making...

#3 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

can any1 post full chat? would be nice

#4 Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo

Lord

• Members
  • 1117 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

nagli187 (2012-08-21) Can you put a bigger pic? I am a old man and i cant read it

Added the picture

I consciously choose the dog's path through life. I shall be poor; I shall be a poker player in the making...

#5 SOepic1

SOepic1

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

click the link and put on some glasses you simpleton. It's 2 sentences.

#6 RunAwesome

RunAwesome

Lord

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

I'm pretty sure madmags isn't a well-known player, and I don't think LewisFriend is either. Lewis has been around for a while now and has been sitting the same stakes pretty much every day for at least the last few months, and every time I've ever seen him play, he has been playing in pretty much the same style, so I wouldn't have suspected him of multi-accounting. But then again his play isn't a standout or distinguishable style. But would be interesting to see if any comes of this, or if more accusations come in the future.

#7 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • 2401 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

iv read that joiso told chung ho or lewisfriend (can't remember) that they are not allowed to sit on the same tble. i don't have any further information, if I remember correctly, they have never been on the same tble when isildur1 was playing on it.

#8 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

SOepic1 (2012-08-21) click the link and put on some glasses you simpleton. It's 2 sentences.

I just love this forum. Ev1 is so smart....................
If you look closely you can see the op has been edited. The link got edited in, If you used 1/4 of your brain you would av figured that out...................
And just so i use your words........... YOU SIMPLETON. but thx any way

#9 Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo

Lord

• Members
  • 1117 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

OMGitsViktor (2012-08-21) iv read that joiso told chung ho or lewisfriend (can't remember) that they are not allowed to sit on the same tble. i don't have any further information, if I remember correctly, they have never been on the same tble when isildur1 was playing on it.

So joiso is not allowed to sit with who? I'm confused.

#10 REYMARTZ

REYMARTZ

@REYMARTZ1

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

Poker is a game where you can play different styles. When i play live or online i play different depending on how soft or difficult the table may be. I play different in different situations so its not obvious when im bluffin or when i have a hand. Good players pick up on you if you play the same way all the time.

So accusing someone of multi-accounting just because he only changed his style of play is beyond me.

#11 ISIrocks

ISIrocks

Lord

• Members
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

OMGitsViktor (2012-08-21) iv read that joiso told chung ho or lewisfriend (can't remember) that they are not allowed to sit on the same tble. i don't have any further information, if I remember correctly, they have never been on the same tble when isildur1 was playing on it.

True, ive read that too.

#12 ihatenits

ihatenits

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:18 AM

yes he just calls the hole time never raises , if hes right or wrong to do this i dont know .

#13 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • 2401 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Scoobydoo (2012-08-21) 

So joiso is not allowed to sit with who? I'm confused.

hello,

no, that chung ho and lewisfriend are not allowed to play on the same tble. but like i said, i have no deeper info.

#14 doylesh

doylesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

I've noticed that Chung ho always sits out when lewisfriend joins a table, i guess this explains why chung ho so often is seen sitting out.

#15 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • 2401 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

mhhh, you knw what hypocrite means right? doesn't make much sense. and on the tables he sat when isldur was playing he always took the seat on right(out of position of isildur).

i don't get it, why do so money people hat on guys like him. he's trying to make a living and win money. and about the multiccounting thing, i can't judge because i don't have enough knowledge of the situation to elaborate a opinion.

#16 temp112233

temp112233

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:58 AM

Madmags was angry about it towards lewis because the minute he started playing him chung ho joined another table to play him. Also he said that he suspected hand sharing between them. If i was stars i would atleast look into it briefly.

#17 daytrip2

daytrip2

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

Yeah, I heard too that they at least know each other well. Obv. Madmags suspects something, at least when he is loosing. I think the whole situation shows again that it is very easy to brake the rules in online poker and when big money is involved, there are always people who try it.

#18 snuifmund

snuifmund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Lewis is my friend!

#19 denis x007x

denis x007x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

doylesh (2012-08-21) I've noticed that Chung ho always sits out when lewisfriend joins a table, i guess this explains why chung ho so often is seen sitting out.

thats not why chung ho sits out cuz he prefers HU

#20 Paulrx7

Paulrx7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

i heard that lewis friend is cottonseed on f tilt , just my hunch >>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users