Start » Forum

Photo

Hsdb Rake Race Standings (Updated 14Th Oct)

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#1 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

This thread contains the current value and information pertaining all ongoing and upcoming rake races held for HighstakesDB readers. To join any of the races, simply click on the link to the race you wish to take part in and follow the instructions.

Every time we receive a report of players current rake/points (usually daily), we will update here. Click a link in the table to see the full standings for that particular race.

Site and Prizepool Prizes Rake req. for prize Running to Last updated
Mybet (iPoker1) $2000 Rake Race 15 $7 31st Oct 14th Oct
Winner (iPoker) $2500 Rake Race 12 $4 31st Oct 14th Oct

If you have any questions about the races or other promotions, feel free to post in this thread or contact HSDB here. All races and winnings come on top of rakeback/cashback and bonuses.

HighstakesDB Team

Edited by Mr_lol, 14 October 2014 - 08:30 PM.

#2 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

The final results for the Betsafe April races is updated and the prizes will be transferred either today or on Monday. The new May Microgaming race is also updated but unfortunately we will not get an update on the Ongame race until Monday.

The winner race is updated as usually.

#3 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

All rake races is now updated.

#4 datoobii

datoobii

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

okay, thx

#5 datoobii

datoobii

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

hey,

i registered yesterday a new account for mybet through the highstakesdb raker race offer. i played also cashgame for a while but i can´t see my nickname in the results. can you also check it pls?

screename is datoobii

Thanks

#6 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

The Betsafe races and the new Winner race is now updated.

Datoobii: We didn't receive any update from the Mybet race today but I'll try to reach our affiliate manager this weekend so I can update ASAP. If not we will at least do a new update on Monday. As long as you have not been registered before on Mybet it should not be an problems. But, as soon I have confirmed your name I'll drop you a message.

#7 miguelbro

miguelbro

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Am I in the Winner race? I signed up the other day through you.
my account is:
WWR140262152
thanks

#8 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

Races are now updated in OP, unfortunately no update for Mybet today.

Do note that with just 1 day remaining it is still possible to get 100% rakeback from the race alone at Winner. The mybet race is also real juicy. Both sites are part of the iPoker network.

#9 BanditeNr1

BanditeNr1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

Mr_lol (2013-06-07) 

BanditeNr1 (2013-06-05) Hi i signed up for the 2k race at mybet.com two days ago and i cant see my name in the list :/ Its GingerFister. Hope you can solve the problem :)

Hello sir,
Sorry for a late response. I'm doing the updates now but I can't see your name on the list. Is GingerFister the username or nickname? I'll send it to our affiliate manager directly. Two other players had the same issue so it's probably something wrong with the tagging of our signups.

No worries you guys doing a fine job! Thats wierd, Gingerfister is both my nickname and alias. Havent got the time to play much since i registerd but i guess i would have raked at least 1 Euro :) Thx for the answer

#10 BanditeNr1

BanditeNr1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hi i signed up for the 2k race at mybet.com two days ago and i cant see my name in the list :/ Its GingerFister. Hope you can solve the problem :)

#11 Fanfas

Fanfas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

when the money from the last month my bet race enter in the account?

#12 BanditeNr1

BanditeNr1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

An answer would be nice tho...

#13 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

BanditeNr1 (2013-06-05) Hi i signed up for the 2k race at mybet.com two days ago and i cant see my name in the list :/ Its GingerFister. Hope you can solve the problem :)

Hello sir,
Sorry for a late response. I'm doing the updates now but I can't see your name on the list. Is GingerFister the username or nickname? I'll send it to our affiliate manager directly. Two other players had the same issue so it's probably something wrong with the tagging of our signups.

#14 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

Fanfas (2013-06-05) when the money from the last month my bet race enter in the account?

Hello fanfas,
The payouts was made a couple of hours after you wrote your question here. Did you receive them? If not, please send me your nickname and I'll have a look.

#15 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

The Winner and Mybet races is now updated. Betsafe will be updated on Monday.

#16 Fanfas

Fanfas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

the my bet race update isn´t right. i didn´t play since 6th june but i have at least 38 in rake. my user is fanfas

#17 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Fanfas (2013-05-31) the mybet race ends today at 12:00? in what timezone?

It ends servertime, so, I guess that's in 4 1/2 hours (I think) I'm just on the phone so I can't login to the client :|

#18 Mr_lol

Mr_lol

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3733 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

The Ongame and Winner race is now updated. Unfortunately no update today from the other races.

miguelbro: Yes, you are now included in the rake race

#19 Fanfas

Fanfas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

the mybet race ends today at 12:00? in what timezone?

#20 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:16 AM

Hi Jonas,

The update on the 31st did not include Microgaming's numbers (there was a delay with Betsafe's reporting). But yes, the player was very(!) active the last couple of days in the race.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)