19 replies to this topic

#1 VARVS

VARVS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

I usually hate these topics, but I was stunned to open lobby and see Gavz101 playing 3/6... Is he doing a video? I know he was on a giant downswing, but this seems extreme.

#2 I Be Bluffin 20

I Be Bluffin 20

Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1856 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

hes on a huge downswing. busto? no, but deffinatly not rolled for big games

#3 REYMARTZ

REYMARTZ

@REYMARTZ1

• Members
  • 1094 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Ever since he changed his stars avatar from a clowns smiley face to a Goat, its all been downhill from there. His style of play changed too. He stopped playing nitty & started to play more hands which got him in trouble playing highstakes IMO

#4 ultimatefelt

ultimatefelt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

5 tabling HU against urubu111, another HS player. They must have a side bet. That wouldn't explain the 1 6-max table though.

#5 TomAlApApA

TomAlApApA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

urubu11= picasso of flips lol

#6 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • 2401 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

mother of god... what a disgusting avatar, and he has to look at this shí face every time he plays.

#7 JammmmHOT

JammmmHOT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

I don't know if anyone is watching this match but they are playing sick sick sick loose right now.

#8 Spikey1

Spikey1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

I know he said in a blog a few months ago he had taken out a big chunk of his poker roll he had bought an apartment with it and invested in stuff out side poker. But 4 the love of baby Jesus i cant find the blog to post the link here:unsure:

#9 ultimatefelt

ultimatefelt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

Spikey1 (2012-11-03) I know he said in a blog a few months ago he had taken out a big chunk of his poker roll he had bought an apartment with it and invested in stuff out side poker. But 4 the love of baby Jesus i cant find the blog to post the link here:unsure:

so you made it up?

#10 JammmmHOT

JammmmHOT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

ultimatefelt (2012-11-03) 

Spikey1 (2012-11-03) I know he said in a blog a few months ago he had taken out a big chunk of his poker roll he had bought an apartment with it and invested in stuff out side poker. But 4 the love of baby Jesus i cant find the blog to post the link here:unsure:

so you made it up?

http://gavz101blog.c...-home-for-blog/

#11 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • 2401 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

the picture of his flat with that blond(probably his GF) is a indirect brag, hihihihi, wp sir... wp...

#12 ObiWan-Time

ObiWan-Time

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

"I currently have about 650,000 loyalty points. I’ve decided to try and get Supernova Elite status this year." This is obviously why he's playing so much at these stakes, also not having the roll for the higher stakes.

#13 andy beaumont

andy beaumont

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

JammmmHOT (2012-11-03) 

so you made it up?

http://gavz101blog.com/2012/10/19/new-home-for-blog/

lol

#14 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

andy beaumont (2012-11-03) 

JammmmHOT (2012-11-03) 

so you made it up?

http://gavz101blog.com/2012/10/19/new-home-for-blog/

lol

facepalm

#15 as_handsome

as_handsome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Urush (2012-11-03) @gavz flat

I know that flats are expensive in london but wtf, what a tiny **** is this. every room looks like one for an growth restricted.

haha, im a big losing player over years now, because bank roll managment is a borrowed word for me, but im doing well in my job. This flat is a joke compared to mine, im an "normal worker" and im also living in one of the most expensive cities in europe.

come on now,don't bash him.
He's young and talented,5 years from now and he might be abble to buy an appartment 3 times as big.
+ it looks like he's just him and his girlfriend living in the appartment,so they should FIT...lol
Good for you,but he must be happy also...
don try to push me around!

#16 ifishfordonks

ifishfordonks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I know that flats are expensive in london but wtf, what a tiny **** is this. every room looks like one for an growth restricted.

haha, im a big losing player over years now, because bank roll managment is a borrowed word for me, but im doing well in my job. This flat is a joke compared to mine, im an "normal worker" and im also living in one of the most expensive cities in europe.

He probably bought the place with his poker winnings, you probably have a mortgage loan.

#17 Urush

Urush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

@gavz flat

#18 Urush

Urush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

It doesnt matter if a have a loan on my flat or not...;)

HE, was up Millions and is proud of postings pictures of his bigger shoe box flat, thats the point, and thats poor in my opinion- so i have to bash...

#19 Urush

Urush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

ty bro, it doesnt matter for me if its Mayfair or Hackney. :Whistling:

#20 screwcap

screwcap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

Lol what a muppet, that could be a flat in Mayfair for all you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users