Start » Forum

Photo

has anyone tried there old full tilt account? should i just create a new one?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 awyeahh

awyeahh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

tha booth (2012-11-04) ya basically just thinking hey i didnt like my old account name on full tilt so why not what better time to create new account i doubt it will be noticed?

do it and let everyone know how it went instead of posting dumb questions.

#2 PokerSux

PokerSux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

tha booth (2012-11-04) ya basically just thinking hey i didnt like my old account name on full tilt so why not what better time to create new account i doubt it will be noticed?

u

don't do it because you will be banned for life....guaranteed!

#3 bodonk

bodonk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

do it, then send message to support team telling them you did it, they will delete the old account and transfer the funds to the new one. worked for me, but that was a loooong time ago...

#4 NasseNøffff

NasseNøffff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

PokerSux (2012-11-04) 

u

He wont be banned ever...Unless he makes a big score, and try to withdraw the money, then they will be all over him. Most likely that will never happen, so most likely he will never get any problem with it. They obv check up everyone who try and withdraw money, hoping they find something they can stop it for, and keep the money.

#5 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

ya basically just thinking hey i didnt like my old account name on full tilt so why not what better time to create new account i doubt it will be noticed?

#6 denis x007x

denis x007x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

unless u use different account info they will notice

#7 LostSam

LostSam

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

Instead of asking a bunch of speculating people on the internet, why not just anonymously email FullTilt/Pokerstars asking whether or not you can have a new name?

You'd not only get an actually accurate answer, it would also be quicker and more efficient than asking here.

You, sir, are not good at life.

#8 temp1234

temp1234

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1386 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Most people had $ or full tilt points in there account so making a new one would be kinda dumb

#9 mtib

mtib

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

u

the monkey did it again. nice post clown :laugh: you only get banned if you use 2 accounts with same data simultaneously, and except you, i don't think anyone is that stupid

#10 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

its good to see what some dumb angry trolls are going to say lost sam your my fav u sir must be broke and bitchy waaa waaah

#11 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

OMGTIMDWAN (2012-11-04) I think they will locate you via Ip address and computer ID and in all likelihood come to your house with shovels

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users