18 replies to this topic

#1 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

giggitygo (2012-11-04) i hate that , im from france but i live in Dominican Republic, when they lose a big pot, they call me,third world trash, it really tilts me, but... ****t them. BTW , Dominican Republic is the country with more Mercedes Benz per capita (fun fact).

i believe that albania has the most mercedes per capita. and they are all stolen from uk

#2 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

welk=fat troll beware ppl he has nothing important to contribute just look at his posts all angry total closet troll.

#3 WELK

WELK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

tha booth (2012-11-04) hey everyone i just want to say i love beating trolls and egos i find all of them so petty and really to call me a fish,donk,retard,or whatever makes me smile even more! learn your outs and quit bitchin when u lose a flip i mean if your gonna be a shovetard at least be able to accept your beats.

u do realize that u r the one bitchin and calling ppl retards, dont u?

everytime i read stuff like this i have to wonder how stupid human beings can be. i mean there has to be some line, like -ok, thats how stupid it possible gets- but somehow stupidity is infinitely.

#4 Clasiko

Clasiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

When that happens, it is because they feel uncomfortable with your style of game, so keep

Google translation from spanish

#5 gsman

gsman

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

I bet most of then are stolen from the uk. ;-)
gsman

#6 justforthat

justforthat

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

i dont love them, and i think no one does, yes, usually they are good money, but the just poison the atmosphere.

#7 91fimo48

91fimo48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

giggitygo (2012-11-04) i hate that , im from france but i live in Dominican Republic, when they lose a big pot, they call me,third world trash, it really tilts me, but... ****t them. BTW , Dominican Republic is the country with more Mercedes Benz per capita (fun fact).

That is not true. The dominican republic is the number one banana repiblic in the world. The only thing they have the most of in the world per capita is bananas and banana boats.

#8 gebedia

gebedia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

I totally agree...lol...love donk trolls....

#9 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

hey everyone i just want to say i love beating trolls and egos i find all of them so petty and really to call me a fish,donk,retard,or whatever makes me smile even more! learn your outs and quit bitchin when u lose a flip i mean if your gonna be a shovetard at least be able to accept your beats.

#10 awyeahh

awyeahh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

tha booth (2012-11-04) hey everyone i just want to say i love beating trolls and egos i find all of them so petty and really to call me a fish,donk,retard,or whatever makes me smile even more! learn your outs and quit bitchin when u lose a flip i mean if your gonna be a shovetard at least be able to accept your beats.

It's easy to love angry players trolling when they lose to you, now I want to see you smiling when you are on the losing end and the complete fish starts calling you a fish! how about that? lol... I have the chat off, no one but me has the right to talk at the tables.

#11 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

ha ha that actually happens alot but i am used to it... teflon!

#12 andy beaumont

andy beaumont

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

and they are all from the 70's

#13 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hi I just want to say I am very happy for you and I hope you keep on beating trolls and egos at micro stakes.

But as long as you are playing micro stakes you are a fish ,a donk and or a loser!

Good luck becoming a winning player!
I like it loud !

#14 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

anytime you want to play hu ill school you teddypeasant.

#15 andy beaumont

andy beaumont

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

coming to HSDB posting trash trying to get to play HU for rolls must be a all new level of bumhunting

#16 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

suck my dick troll

#17 andy beaumont

andy beaumont

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

tha booth (2012-11-04) suck my dick troll

you wish

#18 andy beaumont

andy beaumont

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

tha booth (2012-11-04) suck my dick troll

by the way you ARE bumhunting

#19 Clasiko

Clasiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

awyeahh (2012-11-04) 

It's easy to love angry players trolling when they lose to you, now I want to see you smiling when you are on the losing end and the complete fish starts calling you a fish! how about that? lol... I have the chat off, no one but me has the right to talk at the tables.

The people troll when they lose, dont when they win (in my experience).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users