• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kee1973

kee1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

just as i thought fulltilt poker was a anti climax.. no action at all.. not only did they sign just the 3 pros,i think most have transferd funds into pokerstars because we are that used to playing on the site since fulltilt shut down, i know i have.. does any1 agree?

#2 I Be Bluffin 20

I Be Bluffin 20

Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1918 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

no. its only been 2 days, us pros still havent got paid so i dont think jugleman or phil galfond got any off there tilt roll available, give it a month to get goin, and also stars had 200/400 available all year and that rarely got goin so i dont see how it will go on tilt since the same players could play, but hopefully we can see isildur build a roll and not be limited in stakes and maybe the durrrr challange

#3 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

kee1973 (2012-11-07) just as i thought fulltilt poker was a anti climax.. no action at all.. not only did they sign just the 3 pros,i think most have transferd funds into pokerstars because we are that used to playing on the site since fulltilt shut down, i know i have.. does any1 agree?

it's been open 1 day bro chill

#4 LostSam

LostSam

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Also, they need to resubmit to be allowed to play high-stakes. And with the massive influx of emails, FullTilt is taking a while to process them all.

But mostly... it's been 1 day. So chillax.

#5 MatR

MatR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

people will follow Blom and Gus to FT for the action. Like the other said give it a month or so.

#6 Johnny_15

Johnny_15

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I Be Bluffin 20 (2012-11-07) no. its only been 2 days, us pros still havent got paid so i dont think jugleman or phil galfond got any off there tilt roll available, give it a month to get goin, and also stars had 200/400 available all year and that rarely got goin so i dont see how it will go on tilt since the same players could play, but hopefully we can see isildur build a roll and not be limited in stakes and maybe the durrrr challange

Jungleman sold his account on Fulltilt. I mean, he sold the money to someone else.

#7 MrC

MrC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

Well all the Highstakes pro's have atleast Supernova status. And alot better privleges such as better cash bonuses etc on Stars.

My guess is most of them will stay on Pokerstars atleast till the end of the year.

#8 mrbigpup

mrbigpup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

They will start coming back as there 1 option on tilts that is not on stars that the pros like using and thats the run twice option .

#9 NSPJW

NSPJW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

That is where u are wrong. Check pokerstars --> options Run it Twice

#10 mrbigpup

mrbigpup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

Well i learn something new there, just every time ive railed big stakes on stars most of them have the run twice option on .

#11 PokerSux

PokerSux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

[quote]kee1973 (2012-11-07) just as i thought fulltilt poker was a anti climax.. no action at all.. not only did they sign just the 3 pros,i think most have transferd funds into pokerstars because we are that used to playing on the site since fulltilt shut down, i know i have.. does any1 agree?[/quote

It never gonna be the same again...thx to pokerstars loool...only good thing is that they will pay back the players....otherwise, forget about the glory days of FTP...Pokerstars has no such interest in it....surpise surprise lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users