Start » Forum

Photo

Full Tilt looks old & needs to get rid of avatars and add pictures like pokerstars

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

I always wanted to like full tilt but once i played on stars there was no comparison as far as easy lobby access and overall look i think now that stars has taken over full tilt they should make some changes in the avatar and graphics that closer resemble a poker room instead of a cartoon and allow pictures.

#2 PokerSux

PokerSux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

tha booth (2012-11-08) I always wanted to like full tilt but once i played on stars there was no comparison as far as easy lobby access and overall look i think now that stars has taken over full tilt they should make some changes in the avatar and graphics that closer resemble a poker room instead of a cartoon and allow pictures.

You must know that when the FTP had the software Stars looked like ****....

#3 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

really i didnt know that has stars ever looked different? i play with everything on classic

#4 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

leave it alone

#5 FtehRiver

FtehRiver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

You can disable them you know.

#6 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2401 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

re-donk-raise-fold (2012-11-08) exactly
those stupid puppets tilt me and i hardly identify with any of them
they should enable some nice pics

hehe the puppet of isildur´s avatar tilts me. i don't know what that animal that is. the strange thing i can't use that puppet as my avatar, mhhhh...

#7 temp1234

temp1234

Lord

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

i like the avatars there fun but they do need updating along with the site, the whole site is a little dull and dated, they should keep it the same but just inject a little bit of new life and colour into it

#8 smashpapst2

smashpapst2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

I think the software looks really 90s...

#9 justforthat

justforthat

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

what, he is 100 % right, stars software is waaaaay better. full tilt is just too much.

#10 motobeic

motobeic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Stars software has improves LOADS since Black Friday.

Full Tilt still the best. Just needs a touch up.

#11 justforthat

justforthat

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

re-donk-raise-fold (2012-11-08) lets not forget how many tells REAL PICTURES give away

Poker originally was meant to be played live. Poker IS a game of informations.

Pictures share information. More or less meaningful, but still. Its also a social game. Sharing pics and chatting is social.

Even top top top regs still enjoy having pictures and cool names.

A REAL poker room should imply better characterization to our online alter egos. and ftp is supposed to be 4 real, instead of those rigid and fake-ass pokerstars (they are all about money)

yeah, thankfully the game of poker is not all about money. and those rigid and fake-ass pokerstars guys are at least trustworthy.

#12 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

When I was playing on Full tilt poker 20 months ago, nothing was as good as full tilt, it was far best site with awesome graphics . Playing on other sites was like moving from Louis Vuitton to Šimecki....

Like dating with sea-horse after brake up with Eva Mendes, like returning back to office after trip on Seychelles.

Nowdays when I downloaded FTP software I was puzzled how old looks graphics, themes, everything in general including lobby that 's really poor ( forgive me God).

Cards deffinitely fall different on full tilt than on other sites ( origin of name full tilt) as someone mentioned that phrase here.... Its crazy and I really like more that concept comparing to other sites.

Full tilt was on the attic for 2 years, it is like Armani's best collection from 2 years ago is put into stores now, of course it's out off date although it was best just 2 years ago.

They need to do some makeover by the new year...whatever they think it would be the best, and great graphic designers need to be involved in it. Stars looks very good atm which wasn't case 2 years ago.

I can tell that.

We love full tilt and we kindly ask star people ( George Michael) to play "Michelangelo game with Full tilt".

Redecorate it please in the best way possible so we could play/rail on our dearest poker site!

Thank you,

sincerely yours.

#13 always3bet

always3bet

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

What is the link I can download to rail FTP? Thanks!

#14 fortherecord

fortherecord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

always3bet (2012-11-08) What is the link I can download to rail FTP? Thanks!

have you ever used google??

#15 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • 2401 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

No money to update software. Howard took it all and ran. I have never seen a human being running so fast like howard did.

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

the real disappointment is the isildur avatar. had to turn it of bc it looks way to ridiculous...

if they leave most of the software as it where they should just stick to it with the pros avatar

#17 LostSam

LostSam

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

You guys have to remember that PokerStars is going out of there way to ensure the two 'companies' (FT and PS) are run separately. Or at least.. that they appear to be run separately. They don't want FT to become a clone of PokerStars. So I'd think in the next few months there'll be a lot of updates, but not dramatic ones. They want to keep it all kinda along the same vein as it was, for that's what made it part of what it was.

And also, turn off the avatars if you don't like them. It takes about three seconds.

What Full-Tilt really needs is bloody coloured cards! I hate how just the lettering changes color. Makes playing a lot of tables more tricky when flushes aren't immediately obvious, especially in omaha.

But yeah, I say keep them separate. If you guys love PokerStars software way more, then just keep playing on that. We have options now - real options. Embrace it, don't moan.

#18 hatethis

hatethis

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Fullt tilt>stars STILL....seiously...full tilt software is the best ever imo :) even if it is a couple of years old now.
i am the greatest

#19 ImAmosJr

ImAmosJr

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I think those avatars and etc are things that make ftp ftp.

#20 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

LostSam (2012-11-08) You guys have to remember that PokerStars is going out of there way to ensure the two 'companies' (FT and PS) are run separately. Or at least.. that they appear to be run separately. They don't want FT to become a clone of PokerStars. So I'd think in the next few months there'll be a lot of updates, but not dramatic ones. They want to keep it all kinda along the same vein as it was, for that's what made it part of what it was.

And also, turn off the avatars if you don't like them. It takes about three seconds.

What Full-Tilt really needs is bloody coloured cards! I hate how just the lettering changes color. Makes playing a lot of tables more tricky when flushes aren't immediately obvious, especially in omaha.

But yeah, I say keep them separate. If you guys love PokerStars software way more, then just keep playing on that. We have options now - real options. Embrace it, don't moan.

If i could use like 2times in a post i would

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users