Start ยป Forum

Photo

phil Ivey,Patrik antonius,Urindanger etc will play on the new full tilt poker ?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mathi

mathi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

do you think all the big names in poker the "old" full tilt poker replay will come on full tilt again? if yes what player will return? thank you and sorry for my english

#2 senjatrollet

senjatrollet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

This is like the 5th post with the same question.

Yes imo they will come back.

Just give it time.

#3 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Scott Palmer <3 . Dident he had alot of cash stuck on ftp?

#4 banks

banks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

Can't wait for palmer to make an appearance.... kid is a BEAST.

#5 temp1234

temp1234

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1386 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

They might be made to pay back any money owed before then can play on the site and have address changed and verified as a lot will still be from America
Players like Ivey and PA will not be pros anymore no idea if they will be aloud to use there personal names or avatars so we might not know who they are at 1st and be new usernames no one has herd of yet it

#6 denis x007x

denis x007x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

temp1234 (2012-11-10) They might be made to pay back any money owed before then can play on the site and have address changed and verified as a lot will still be from America
Players like Ivey and PA will not be pros anymore no idea if they will be aloud to use there personal names or avatars so we might not know who they are at 1st and be new usernames no one has herd of yet it

verifying shouldnt take long since its the same company now

thing is even if highstake american pros verify their new location they wont get their money til DOJ remission process is concluded

#7 shain

shain

Lord

• Members
  • 1647 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

temp1234 (2012-11-10) They might be made to pay back any money owed before then can play on the site and have address changed and verified as a lot will still be from America

yes, I read that PA got sponsored by ISPT

http://www.pokernews...onius-13370.htm

so he obviously wont be a red-pro, but on the other hand I can't see any reason for him not being allowed to play under his real name. All FTP has to do is to remove his avatar and he should be all set. Hopefully it doesn't say anything in his contract about not playing online poker on other sites.

iveypoker.com doesn't offer online poker so if PI want to play he has to play somewhere ...
looking at the action on Stars/FTP he will most probably play on Stars for now

#8 thatscrazzzy666

thatscrazzzy666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

shain (2012-11-10) 

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2012/09/the-weekly-turbo-drama-at-partouche-poker-tour-antonius-13370.htm

so he obviously wont be a red-pro, but on the other hand I can't see any reason for him not being allowed to play under his real name. All FTP has to do is to remove his avatar and he should be all set. Hopefully it doesn't say anything in his contract about not playing online poker on other sites.

iveypoker.com doesn't offer online poker so if PI want to play he has to play somewhere ...

There obviously not going to play under there actual names anymore, their names are actually worth something, using their names is very -EV.

#9 SiriusFrost

SiriusFrost

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

thatscrazzzy666 (2012-11-10) 

shain (2012-11-10) 

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2012/09/the-weekly-turbo-drama-at-partouche-poker-tour-antonius-13370.htm

There obviously not going to play under there actual names anymore, their names are actually worth something, using their names is very -EV.

What ^ said!

#10 awyeahh

awyeahh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Urindanger is done with poker, he stated in an interview that poker isn't healthy and isn't something he intended to do forever, and he is right indeed.

#11 shain

shain

Lord

• Members
  • 1647 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

awyeahh (2012-11-10) Urindanger is done with poker, he stated in an interview that poker isn't healthy and isn't something he intended to do forever, and he is right indeed.

do you have a link for the interview?

#12 RunAwesome

RunAwesome

Lord

• Members
  • 1007 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

The ISPT isn't something that players are properly sponsored by. The players essentially just "show their support for it", it isn't a poker website.

#13 Madwhacker

Madwhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

I saw Mark Vos playing with his old pro avy. I think we will know who they are when they return!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users