#1 Requiescat In Pace

Requiescat In Pace

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

I have some ideas:

Since some of us cant play on FTP due to legislations, then we can play with playmoney.

I'd suggest that 1/2 corresponds to 0,10/0,20 , 5/10 corresponds to 0,5-1.0 and 25/50 corresponds to 0,25/,50 then you would have the same blind/ratio raises, bets etc compared to the stakes.

And nobody gets confused.

Somebody could rail to verify the results, or it can be posted by Screenshots. If we can get the HHS for playmoney then that would be great.

Furthermore we should agree on a fixed amount that we play for, before the match starts. Lets say its 200$ and we play on 1/2 tables (corresponding to 0,10/0,20) then the winner has to end up with 10 buy ins to win the match. Thats could be an example or idea .

#2 SOepic1

SOepic1

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

People should understand that these "play-money for real-money" setups are such an easy way to set yourself up to get ripped off by someone. Be very careful when somebody suggests this... In fact it really shouldn't be allowed on this forum.

#3 Requiescat In Pace

Requiescat In Pace

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

SOepic1 (2012-11-10) People should understand that these "play-money for real-money" setups are such an easy was to set yourself up to get ripped off by someone. Be very careful when somebody suggests this... In fact it really shouldn't be allowed on this forum.

I dont think that many people in here dis-trust me (:

Its easy to find and escrow to transfer the money to, before the match. Problem solved.

And i have been here for like 3years now.

#4 against

against

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

A 'currency' convertion between play-chips and real money does not make sense at all.

everyone can generate 1000 chips each 5min, infinitely.

and at the rate you said is basically $10 dollars per 5 minutes, or $120 an hour (per account).

LOL

#5 Requiescat In Pace

Requiescat In Pace

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

against (2012-11-10) A 'currency' convertion between play-chips and real money does not make sense at all.

everyone can generate 1000 chips each 5min, infinitely.

and at the rate you said is basically $10 dollars per 5 minutes, or $120 an hour (per account).

LOL

So you dont get it ?

You agree pre-match that 25.000 playchips = 250 dollars = 5buy ins at 25/50. When one of the player reaches the agreed numbers, then the escrower will pay the money to the account.

Dont make things more complicated than it is :)

#6 Flex2125

Flex2125

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

good luck finding someone.

#7 SOepic1

SOepic1

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

escrow is fine. But does anyone on this forum have a proven history of player-to-player transfers that can be trusted 100% ?

I also know that I am a trustworthy person, but without any proven history - I wouldn't send money to me lol

And just to clarify... I wasn't saying that you specifically were planning on / or would rip somebody off.. It's just that you should be aware of the possibility.

#8 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

What about one of the mods. They just gotta be trustworthy. I wanna rail omgviktor

#9 Requiescat In Pace

Requiescat In Pace

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Soepic1 i get your points.

I would say there is a couple of "old" members from here (including myself) that i would consider trustworthy.

Mods would be fine for me :)

#10 REYMARTZ

REYMARTZ

@REYMARTZ1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1099 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

If MODs agree i'm in. We could transfer money by pay pal or something to MODS account and they can take a small rake for their work and participation.

Or you guys can transfer money to me and ill rail the match and send winnings to the winning player via pay pal and ill take a small rake for my good work :)

I have pay pal.

#11 Requiescat In Pace

Requiescat In Pace

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

REYMARTZ (2012-11-10) If MODs agree i'm in. We could transfer money by pay pal or something to MODS account and they can take a small rake for their work and participation.

Or you guys can transfer money to me and ill rail the match and send winnings to the winning player via pay pal and ill take a small rake for my good work :)

I have pay pal.

Agreed on mods being the closest we can get to "trustworthy", therefore they should be the escrower.
- Yes let them take some "rake" for their effort.

Otherwise if people agree on Reymartz being trustworthy then i can accept this too.

It would be fun, and i think somekind of tracking of the game would make i awesome (:
Does PT3 or HEM2 work on the new FTP?

#12 REYMARTZ

REYMARTZ

@REYMARTZ1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1099 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

Requiescat In Pace (2012-11-10) 

REYMARTZ (2012-11-10) If MODs agree i'm in. We could transfer money by pay pal or something to MODS account and they can take a small rake for their work and participation.

I have pay pal.

Agreed on mods being the closest we can get to "trustworthy", therefore they should be the escrower.
- Yes let them take some "rake" for their effort.

Otherwise if people agree on Reymartz being trustworthy then i can accept this too.

It would be fun, and i think somekind of tracking of the game would make i awesome (:
Does PT3 or HEM2 work on the new FTP?

I can rail your guys matches and send payment to winning players right after the match has ended. If you guys want to set something up I can give you guys my contact info: email phone number, twitter or whatever contact info needed to make the process easy.

let me know if interested: I have really good internet connection and two 27" monitors for railing your matches. Check out the pictures I posted of my gaming set up on twitter @ REYMARTZ1

I have both PokerStars and FTP downloaded on my computer so I can rail both sites

I can "Sit Out" at your table while you guys finish the match. I'm open to any ideas you guys may have also.

#13 MrAgder39

MrAgder39

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Sounds like a lot of efforts.....
Why not just play on a site where you actually are allowed to play with realmoney?

#14 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

how about hsdb super showdown?

#15 cy2005

cy2005

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

The MODs are never accepting this. It is very illegal... otherwise, I'd be game for it too

#16 Requiescat In Pace

Requiescat In Pace

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

MrAgder39 (2012-11-10) Sounds like a lot of efforts.....
Why not just play on a site where you actually are allowed to play with realmoney?

Only reason for me to play poker online again is FTP software.

I guess everyone who yet can not play for real money of FTP, are looking for every opportuny to play there.

HSDB supershowdown sounds good (had been thinking about that several time)

However im pretty sure that they wont allow it, as cy2005 points out.

I guess the only way to do it, is to find an escrower ourselves to hold and payout the money etc

#17 LostSam

LostSam

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Just play on another site that lets you play... so much effort just for the software... it's the same game. Rail on FTP all you want, but all this hassle just to play on the site... crazy. You might as well just move.

#18 Offe12

Offe12

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hey, some of you might know me, some might not.

Just tell me if you want me to hold the cash, if you gonna play for realmoney with playmoney.

Id gladly helpout!
Meh hu4roll!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users