Start ยป Forum

Photo

Does Isi realize what a HUGE star he is?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 cy2005

cy2005

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Because I get the impression that he does not realize the magnitude of his celebrity. He seems clueless when he sits down at a table and the rails go insane. He's always been like that... seems like he plays for himself and plays to have fun and gamble, not to impress anyone or anything, just simply being Isildur1. I get the sense that even though he knows he is a well-known super aggro lunatic, he doesn't grasp just how huge he is.

Your thoughts?

#2 I Be Bluffin 20

I Be Bluffin 20

Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2021 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

im sure he realizes it, he got signed by pokerstars he had that revealing at the pca, im just sure he doesnt really want it and would rather be the unknown 2009 isildur, unless becoming know got him backers :)

#3 temp1234

temp1234

Lord

• Members
  • 1386 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

I think he smokes pot all day everyday and does not have a clue whats going on around him, what he has won and what he lost :alien:

#4 aidobusto

aidobusto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

in reality, 99.999% of the people in the world dont give one flying fk about some sweedish kid playing online poker. some of the railtards here really need to get a grip and realise that only a minute proportion of people care about online poker. he can walk around every city in the world and noone would recognise him, bar a few who play poker.
i know... ill call myself isildur1.... thatll catch on

#5 malo

malo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

i mean im a fan but some people are just up his ass like crazy

#6 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

lol his not justin beiber. common he is famous within pokercommunity thats it.

#7 cy2005

cy2005

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

[quote]aidobusto (2012-11-11) in reality, 99.999% of the people in the world dont give one flying fk about some sweedish kid playing online poker. some of the railtards here really need to get a grip and realise that only a minute proportion of people care about online poker. he can walk around every city in the world and noone would recognise him, bar a few who play poker.[/quote]

LOL you idiot. He is HUGE in terms of his popularity as a POKER PLAYER. I didn't say he is Tom Cruise, you idiot. Simply that he is HUGE in poker. Learn some common sense, uncle tardo.

#8 aidobusto

aidobusto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

[quote]cy2005 (2012-11-11) [quote]aidobusto (2012-11-11) in reality, 99.999% of the people in the world dont give one flying fk about some sweedish kid playing online poker. some of the railtards here really need to get a grip and realise that only a minute proportion of people care about online poker. he can walk around every city in the world and noone would recognise him, bar a few who play poker.[/quote]

LOL you idiot. He is HUGE in terms of his popularity as a POKER PLAYER. I didn't say he is Tom Cruise, you idiot. Simply that he is HUGE in poker. Learn some common sense, uncle tardo.
i know... ill call myself isildur1.... thatll catch on

#9 cy2005

cy2005

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Smile all you want doufus, this is a highstakes poker site. We are supposed to discuss highstakes poker players on this site. You are the idiot with no life who comes on here just to be a miserable troll. Get a life, son, Get a life.

#10 wiil88

wiil88

Lord

• Members
  • 1628 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

another substantial fanboy thread by cy2005.
knew who the op was after i read the exaggerating nonsense title.

#11 mrMannerheim

mrMannerheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

I have a feeling re-donk-raise is a omg I love victor alt or whatever his name is. He knows he is well known in the poker community. every high stakes player and every railer knows who he is but thats it. he needs to play a lot of high stakes poker on tv to get famous to the whole poker community and to the rest of the idiots in this world

#12 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

mrMannerheim (2012-11-12) I have a feeling re-donk-raise is a omg I love victor alt or whatever his name is. He knows he is well known in the poker community. every high stakes player and every railer knows who he is but thats it. he needs to play a lot of high stakes poker on tv to get famous to the whole poker community and to the rest of the idiots in this world

Haha y i said this myself. Just something there

#13 mrMannerheim

mrMannerheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

I have talked to many online poker in players in real life who play at least every week and almost none of them know who isildur is. everybody knows who hellmuth is though... hellmuth is a loser online just like isildur actually

#14 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

comeon anyone up to date in the poker comunity knows who this young recless child is. He has even been in newspapers in Norway :/

Hellmuth is another story EVERYONE knowes who he is. The black belts are legendary! How to play AA...and booom bust him on river

Hellmuth will forever have a very special place in my pokerheart. My first hero, yes he was. Only dude I
heard about beside Doyle he was to old.

#15 mrMannerheim

mrMannerheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

hellmuth is my fav player. I KNOW he has a big heart. he freaks out mostly for the cameras. I have also noticed many of my friends dont like him...??? I dont like my friends..... ****ing dumbasses

#16 mrMannerheim

mrMannerheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

to sum up. isildur is famous all over the world but only to like 100k people

#17 NastyMcStackey

NastyMcStackey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

mrMannerheim (2012-11-12) I have talked to many online poker in players in real life who play at least every week and almost none of them know who isildur is. everybody knows who hellmuth is though... hellmuth is a loser online just like isildur actually

how can they be playing online poker and NOT know who he is? do they play exclusively on zynga or something? :crazy:

#18 mrMannerheim

mrMannerheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

thats what im saying. its mostly FT players I have talked to. and they are like "isildouyr? who is that?" they play for fun and perhaps lose a lot of money but still dont care about the high stakes players

#19 mrMannerheim

mrMannerheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

also **** you. I hate this game. I only play when im drunk. hate this game

#20 4bet_bluff

4bet_bluff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

i think the question is, do you realize how over exagerated your thread title is? he has said in london he walks out on the streets everyday and no one ever recognizes him. the only place he ever gets noticed is at poker tourneys. although just being on the login screen of FT will probably make him more well known than anything else he has done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users