42 replies to this topic

#1 temp1234

temp1234

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1386 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Did most people log on and withdraw there funds, leave a little to play with and lost it or just cleared the bonus or used there ffp and now left the site?
The action and players on the site seem to be getting less and less each day and there is no highstakes action what so ever

Would more pros help? Do they need to bring back the rakeback? will it last a year?

#2 I Be Bluffin 20

I Be Bluffin 20

Bum

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

i dont see why it would matter that people dont trust full tilt, its not full tilt any more its pokerstars 2 its all the same company now so if you trust stars you can trust full tilt, it will pick up but not in a day

#3 AndyWandy

AndyWandy

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

temp1234 (2012-11-14) Did most people log on and withdraw there funds, leave a little to play with and lost it or just cleared the bonus or used there ffp and now left the site?
The action and players on the site seem to be getting less and less each day and there is no highstakes action what so ever
Would more pros help? Do they need to bring back the rakeback? will it last a year?

What you talking about son? Gus playing 2-4K and Isildur 300-600 while durrrr waits for 400-800 PLO isnt any action? I mean lmao it is just one week. I'll quote what other smart people before said : just give it time ? Goddamn...

#4 ISIrocks

ISIrocks

Lord

• Members
  • 2632 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

I'm seriously getting sick n tired of these kind of topics...

No kidding, but these kind of topics have been made since 1 hour after relaunch of FTP.

WTF is wrong with u guys? FTP is online for just over a week and we're posting stuff like "site is dying" "no action"...

How can u even think about things like that after just over a week?

Durrrr is not back yet (if he's back and we'd see huge action vs Isi FTP all of the sudden is the best site around OMG so much action, so many people online WTF WTF JIZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... hypocrits...), more pro's will be announced (i can't imagine there will be just 3) and as soon as all bugs are fixed and FTOPS has ended we'll see how many players they have online, i predict traffic will at least double compared to what it's now.

I suggest we'll wait for at least another month untill we open topics like these, and if u want to post something like this why not in the excisting "FTP back online" topic?

#5 Karcsikkk

Karcsikkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Only thing dying here are your brain cells..

#6 RunAwesome

RunAwesome

Lord

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Karcsikkk (2012-11-14) Only thing dying here are the readers of this thread's brain cells..

Fixed your post.

#7 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

number 2 in the world is dying?? lol.....they still have to apply for other licences and such too , so a lot of country's still cant play. Saying it's dying is silly. I grind there seems to always be action.

#8 MrC

MrC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Full Tilt is 10x better than this rigged Pokerstars site. No Bad Beats all the time.

#9 marz87

marz87

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

MrC (2012-11-14) Full Tilt is 10x better than this rigged Pokerstars site. No Bad Beats all the time.

you haven't played long enough :D it happens everywhere

#10 SOepic1

SOepic1

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

FTP became the second biggest site in the world almost instantly... So probably doing just fine lol

#11 motobeic

motobeic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

My diick is dead.

#12 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

red plz
I like it loud !

#13 LostSam

LostSam

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

I was surprised to see this... I actually thought in the last two days the action has really picked up. There's been some pretty good high stakes play going on, but also I've found lots of tables in the lower stakes that I play... they have been really soft, too. Players just going crazy, I guess, to clear their bonuses or whatever.

It's a gold mine! FTP is great at the moment! Make the most of it, before all the sharks come back.

#14 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

[quote]LostSam (2012-11-14) I was surprised to see this... I actually thought in the last two days the action has really picked up. There's been some pretty good high stakes play going on, but also I've found lots of tables in the lower stakes that I play... they have been really soft, too. Players just going crazy, I guess, to clear their bonuses or whatever.

It's a gold mine! FTP is great at the moment! Make the most of it, before all the sharks come back.[/quote]

+1
Loving ftp atm

#15 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Any1 remember how many players FT had on average in a mid week before BF? 60-70k players?

#16 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

no reason to compearing players online now and how it used to be since americans are out of the picture.

#17 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

US players were the biggest losers on ft ans ps before bf............

#18 checkercrew

checkercrew

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Their marketing could be better... I think all they need is to get highstakes games running (nlh or plo). FTP is known for the sickest action online...
Don´t know why they don´t organise a highstakes game to get the hype back. Let´s say get durrrr, gus to play, stake isildur for 200 400+ and I´m sure all regs would be there in no time!!
Ziigmund and patpat would join and the action would be back.
Surely this would attract many players to rail or/and deposit.

Ofc it is just a week, but if the action won´t heat up FTP is not going to be special in future.
I mean the way isildur plays he will hit a run as usual, but the problem could be that there are not enough opponents and money on FT atm to create such a degen run and downfall afterwards.

And we shouldn´t forget that the US players are missing, at least most of them.
Just my opinion.

#19 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

nagli187 (2012-11-14) US players were the biggest losers on ft ans ps before bf............

How is that relevant to your question about how many players where online on avarage pre bf?
You obv cant look at how many players are online today and compear to peak time pre bf and then draw conclusions that ft is dying ;)

#20 pokerjunkie

pokerjunkie

Female Lordess :-)

• Members
  • 2542 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

I wouldn't say that Full Tilt is dying, but there has obviously been a slightly trepidatious approach from most players who have just received their money back so far.

Currently there are over 200,000 players on Stars and less than 40,000 on FT, which is clearly a bigger margin than Stars had over FT before Black Friday. But I guess that a lot of people here did what I did, and got a little nervous about the site's re-opening and withdraw some of their funds there and played a little lower than before just to see how things went.

Plus Isildur and Gus haven't exactly killed the tables they've played at recently, so maybe the return of Durrrr soon will bring about some more interest in the site.

Overall, it's pretty much the apprehensive start to the site's re-opening that most players expected, but most of us are just glad to see our money there once again :)

Only my opinion, but I think things will pick up at FT over the next couple of months...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users