as_handsome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Good evening.Some of you might know me from my blog,wich was :
http://www.highstakesdb.com/forum/615105/The-Runner-Blog?PageIndex=1
To put the story of this blog in a nutshell,it goes something like this:
I deposited 50 euros at the beginning,and 3 months lated I had 2000 euros in my account.
After trying my hand at 25 6 max and 50 NL HU,I was lost nearly everything in 3 days.
I knowingly put my last money in a main event of 250 euros and that's when my account shoved 0 balance.
Currently I'm looking for a backer for preferably 25NL 6 max,if anyone is interested,PM me.
Thank you.
don try to push me around!

#2 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Ask Boris http://www.pokerstar...s/boris-becker/
I like it loud !

#3 as_handsome

as_handsome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

I'm looking for a 50/50 deal,with rakeback not included.I will play minimum 6 hours a day,so the volume will be beyond decent.
I don't know if a long term makeup deal is what I need.I just need to not run terrible from the initial backing money 50/60 buyins,and then it should all be smooth sailing.
I will be splitting the winnings,on a montly basis,for quite a while.At least ultil I will have 10 000 euros for myself.Maybe even later on...
I will be posting graphs every day and month obviously.
don try to push me around!

#4 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

Lots of luck cutie
I like it loud !

#5 denis x007x

denis x007x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

60/40 with cake or 70/30 without cake

PM me if interested

#6 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

as_handsome (2012-11-15) I'm looking for a 50/50 deal,with rakeback not included.I will play minimum 6 hours a day,so the volume will be beyond decent.
I don't know if a long term makeup deal is what I need.I just need to not run terrible from the initial backing money 50/60 buyins,and then it should all be smooth sailing.
I will be splitting the winnings,on a montly basis,for quite a while.At least ultil I will have 10 000 euros for myself.Maybe even later on...
I will be posting graphs every day and month obviously.

Tbh your not in a position to make demands. Need to be a serious crusher and in way higher limits then micros. If you get backed it will be on a new account where you have no control of finances. And the backer will SPLIT ON MONTHLY BASIS to your bank account, scrill, neteller etc.

Doubt you get 50/50 deal just prepering you so you dont fall so high. And you can not claim to keep rb for yourself.

And you should have graphs,sharkscope etc to prove yourself when seeking for a backer.

Gonna help you on your way here : http://forumserver.t...om/135/staking/ .

#7 RunAwesome

RunAwesome

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Firstly try 2+2 or somewhere like chipmeup, you are far more likely to find a backer there than here, I doubt many potential backers look here at all.Secondly, nobody is going to back you based on the info you have given in this thread. You've presented yourself poorly, like you haven't thought about it properly, and you should provide solid stats or graphs in this thread.
Finally, if you were lucky enough to find somebody, given what tiny amount of info you have given them, + risk, + your anonymity and the chance of them being scammed, I think that 50/50 is too generous a cut in your favour and that you should somewhat lower it, or rethink your whole presentation and the stats that you've provided.

#8 fisher1414

fisher1414

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Confident you wont find the backing youre looking for here

I tried to find a stake on this site and i had much more impressive results longterm then you, and was offering a much higher % of my profit (btw im still looking for a backer if anyones interested aha)

Starting from scratch you should be looking for like:
$500 stake at 10NL with 50% earnings(from rakeback and play)
Then have the backer let you move up to 25NL maybe once youre at like $800

#9 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Its obvious you dont know much about staking omgitmdwan. Alot of backers for micros. Where they offer coaching to turn horses into profitable players with skyegroups and forums f.ex. If a horse is willing to put in the volum and stay faithfull working hard on his game and improving he will move up. And eventually get a decent deal and more space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users