• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zviko

zviko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Hi! I am not sure is this the right forum to put this in so sorry if I missed it. I would like to know is the 20$ offer still on? If it is just to make sure i got it right, when I deposit 20$ or more I will get 20$ credited to my account in 24hours like a cash, not as a bonus to clear out? Also I suppose the bonus code hasn't changed and that this offer is valid in Croatia?
Thank you for your time.

#2 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

zviko (2012-11-21) Hi! I am not sure is this the right forum to put this in so sorry if I missed it. I would like to know is the 20$ offer still on? If it is just to make sure i got it right, when I deposit 20$ or more I will get 20$ credited to my account in 24hours like a cash, not as a bonus to clear out? Also I suppose the bonus code hasn't changed and that this offer is valid in Croatia?
Thank you for your time.

Hi zviko,

Yes the bonus is still valid and was just activated - the bonus code is
HS20. To receive the bonus it is required that you have not had an account with William Hill before.

What you will receive is $20 credited to your account which you can use for play, in order to withdraw these $20 you will need to rake $20 but besides that there are no restrictions on the bonus, and you will receive the match bonus on top.

For more about the benefits and the tournament series, visit the William Hill offer.

#3 marz87

marz87

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

don't deposit, you might get your accont blocked!!! and lose the 20$ :(

#4 zviko

zviko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

@marz87 I think I'll take a shot :D

#5 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

marz87 (2012-11-21) don't deposit, you might get your accont blocked!!! and lose the 20$ :(

We've had over 2000 players play in our exclusive tournaments and very few have reported to have any problems, definitely not more than one could expect for such a large number. Players have nothing to worry about - in the rare instances a player is asked to verify their identity the account is reopened once they do.

#6 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

I can t see the problem and think it is a good policy to ban accounts when players refuse to reveal their ID.

Why make it possible for underaged players and cheaters to play?

Well done William Hill !
I like it loud !

#7 zviko

zviko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

why whenever i close my tables and exit the client, all those tables appear again when i log in? it's pretty annoying to close all those tables every time

#8 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 3982 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

zviko (2012-11-29) why whenever i close my tables and exit the client, all those tables appear again when i log in? it's pretty annoying to close all those tables every time

Pretty sure that shouldn't happen. You'd need to speak with WH about that if it persists as we can't do much about that at HSDB I'm afraid.

#9 zviko

zviko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Joytoys (2012-11-29) 

zviko (2012-11-29) why whenever i close my tables and exit the client, all those tables appear again when i log in? it's pretty annoying to close all those tables every time

Pretty sure that shouldn't happen. You'd need to speak with WH about that if it persists as we can't do much about that at HSDB I'm afraid.

ok thanks, will contact them then, BTW when i search myself it turns out as I am sitting on some tables even though I am not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users