Start ยป Forum

Photo

Pokerroom where u can't use 3rd party software?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chicken_nugget

chicken_nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

I'm searching for an Online Pokerroom/Network where u can't use any 3rd party software just like HUD's an so on. Even better if there is possibility to change the nickname from time to time.
In the past I allways played cash games on the cake network when HUD's where not allowed and I liked the action there. But now they have allowed this Software and the game changed.
Does anyone know a room for me?

#2 garvey8

garvey8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Switch poker, where you play against a combination of online users and mobile phone users doesn't support HUDs.

I think it's about 4 tables max, stakes up to $1/$2

#3 soso1111

soso1111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

PKR. Or at least mine doesnt work there.

#4 Echo_IRL

Echo_IRL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Pokertracker doesnt work on Enet, not sure about HEM

#5 LostSam

LostSam

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Rush/Zoom poker.

Or just mess with the HUD guys. Sometimes against multitablers I make min bets in hands I know they'll raise and then fold, so it messes with my 3-bet fold percentage. or I'll limp more, so my VPIP is higher than it should be etc.

It may seem like something small, but after doing it a fair amount I find those big multitablers really start trying to 3-bet me out of a lot of hands, or they start to call really light and just fire with rubbish on all three streets.

Otherwise, just learn how to use one and use it. They can be really good if you multi-table. I usually only play two or three tables at once, so I don't need to- I can remember how 11 other people play. But if you play a lot of tables... just invest in one. You probably won't regret it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users