• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kul bob

Kul bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

well, basically full tilt is ****ing me the **** off* it's been a week i sent them my id, my phone bill, a previously used card that i'v used on there, but the problem is, they are looking for a pic card that i previously used, that is faded at the front and you cant see the numbers correctly, they then go on to say give a statement, but... this is a pre payed card and u dont get statements so i emailed them this, and havent got word back in 4 days.... previously they replyed - 4 hours time any help in what i should do thanks... cant call them as they dont have a phone line

#2 Kul bob

Kul bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

sorry for spam not meant

#3 senjatrollet

senjatrollet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

by making 4 identical posts i doubt anyone wants to help you

#4 Kul bob

Kul bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

senjatrollet (2012-11-24) by making 4 identical posts i doubt anyone wants to help you

are you stupid? my computer lagged and it made them all.. like i said spam is not meant

#5 WELK

WELK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

just kill urself....case closed

#6 itsjustme

itsjustme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

You think that is bad? I still am not able to log in to my fulltilt account since november 6th. It just says password and user not valid. I have emailed FULLTILT more then 5 times since then just to have a standard email back from them saying request a temporary password.

I have done this and it still doesn't work, they have not been help full at all with terrible correspondence.

I dont usually post but i say this thread and I am getting really annoyed now since its been 18 days. I have a decent amount stuck there and have been very patient up till now.

I am going to start posting on every forum about the services they are providing.

#7 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

How much did you make with multi-accounting op?
I like it loud !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users