2 replies to this topic

#1 keith0602

keith0602

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

Anyone have any experience with this site. Considering depositing through Western Union, which is obviously shady etc.. but not going to do a large sum but has anyone done it? Seems like the site has tables running. Last has anyone been able to withdraw successfully from the site? I am not concerned if the site is rigged or not or whatever just about deposit and withdrawal.

Interested in any other site too that is good for Americans if someone has had success.

I appreciate any input.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I looked but did not see a thread.
TheElf

#2 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 758 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

I think at this moment you are better off going with ACR as they are a lot quicker when it comes to processing dep/withd. Blackchippoker (Merge) have considerably more traffic, but are currently having considerable delays getting money out to players.

#3 keith0602

keith0602

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

w00t (2012-11-27) I think at this moment you are better off going with ACR as they are a lot quicker when it comes to processing dep/withd. Blackchippoker (Merge) have considerably more traffic, but are currently having considerable delays getting money out to players.

Great, thanks for the info. Dont have a windows computer at the moment but will try to get one and check it out.
TheElf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users