• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 thewatcher86

thewatcher86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

I thought he is done with poker, now he is back playing...Where does he live now?

#2 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

I saw him 2-3 years ago playing nosebleed tables on FTP vs Durrrr, Gus & co... He was sponsored player and consequently had his own avatar. Did not now much about him... He was playing PLO from what I've seen...

At one moment he had 2,4 M and fell down to 700 K before the ftp shut down...

Whoever makes 2,4M must be extremely good and extraordinary player..

Since ftp reopening he is 100K in +, atm he is playing HU HE ( -15K) vs Lima81...

Someone who is logged in ftp could see the country where he plays from now.... as he is from U.S.A...

#3 janni

janni

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

it says he is based in macao

#4 thewatcher86

thewatcher86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

lofigr (2012-11-27) I saw him 2-3 years ago playing nosebleed tables on FTP vs Durrrr, Gus & co... He was sponsored player and consequently had his own avatar. Did not now much about him... He was playing PLO from what I've seen...

At one moment he had 2,4 M and fell down to 700 K before the ftp shut down...

Whoever makes 2,4M must be extremely good and extraordinary player..

Since ftp reopening he is 100K in +, atm he is playing HU HE ( -15K) vs Lima81...

Someone who is logged in ftp could see the country where he plays from now.... as he is from U.S.A...

thanks buddy... i already know these things about him... my question was why he plays poker again.... i remember that he told in an interview that he is done with poker and wants to put his energy in things that are more important than poker

#5 AStoryNeverTold

AStoryNeverTold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

maybe he came to realize that there are no things like that, lol.

seriously tho, his showing up doesnt mean he's back. maybe was just bored, maybe still had some money left on FT and decided to try and run it up or maybe he moved back in w/ durrrr. first love dies hard. ;-]

#6 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

@WCS - u r right...

Fresh example is barcode ( under assumption that hi/they is/are Dang ...)....

@watcher - no one really knows why he returned to poker, but himself - likewise all others "bjorn borgs"..... Precise answer could do his sister ( if he has one) that's railing all the time and is active on highstakes db.... if.... she brakes promise to her brother that the real reason will remain secret....

#7 djviq

djviq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Perhaps the "other things" that he was attempting didn't pan out so he's getting back to what he's good at.

Sitting around in sweats pushing buttons making money > just scraping by while working 16 hours days as small business owner

#8 OmaharryPotter

OmaharryPotter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

As far as I know he never really quit poker, he has been playing some high roller live tourneys from time to time, he just don't want poker to be everything in his life, and didn't want to leave the us just to play poker online.. not sure what the change is, maybe he is just taking some time off from his studies or whatever..

btw he made one of the best wells on 2+2: Raptors Well

#9 denis x007x

denis x007x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

lofigr (2012-11-27) @WCS - u r right...

Fresh example is barcode ( under assumption that hi/they is/are Dang ...)....

@watcher - no one really knows why he returned to poker, but himself - likewise all others "bjorn borgs"..... Precise answer could do his sister ( if he has one) that's railing all the time and is active on highstakes db.... if.... she brakes promise to her brother that the real reason will remain secret....

dang said he opened a seafood joint and his family would help him run it

thing about asians is when the family business is involved they dont mess around so barcode isnt dang

#10 REYMARTZ

REYMARTZ

@REYMARTZ1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Who cares about this David Benefield playing poker again crap..... No one really cares.

#11 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

REYMARTZ (2012-11-27) Who cares about this David Benefield playing poker again crap..... No one really cares.

hehe....
I can't wait the mid of December as then Rui Cao won't scare me when I open HSdb....

#12 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

@reymartz only for u: interview with raptop on HSDB.... on demand! lol

#13 REYMARTZ

REYMARTZ

@REYMARTZ1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

lofigr (2012-11-27) @reymartz only for u: interview with raptop on HSDB.... on demand! lol

lol... So many other better & more interesting players they can interview and they choose the worst less interesting players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users