Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationOn the felt

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

Hi

I had a problem with Partypoker.

Let me just tell you that i have played over 500 K hands on party poker and that i have deposited and cashed out some money. I was used with their often server problems(when the games would just freeze and things like that ), their bad graphic, their huge rake, bad rakeback etc, but what happened yesterday was UNREAL.

I wanted to quit my last 2 tables (at one i had a buy-in, at the other one i had two buy-ins cause i have doubled up earlyer) and when i left the table the value of the 3 buy-ins was not added to my player balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at that moment you could not buy-in at any table casue it would give you an error message)

I thought WTF they have a delay or something, but when i oppen the account again after an hour the money is still not there.

I have sent them 2 emails and they gave me s standard copy-paste message that they had a problem with their servers and that TOURNEMENT money will be refunded. I was trying to explain them that it was a Cash Game but they give me the same standard message.

1. Its not about the 3 buyn's it's about me not trusting that my money is safe there

2. I want to know if anybody experienced the same SXXXit

3. If the problem is not solved what do you think i should do????

#2 CoolHand

CoolHand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

1. Its not about the 3 buyn's it's about me not trusting that my money is safe there

Because business ethics are rich and plentiful in this world..."fool(full tilt) me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool (full tilt) me — you can't get fooled(full tilted) again"

2. I want to know if anybody experienced the same SXXXit

I had a problem like this too. This one night after a few bottles of jack daniels, I was playing at two cash game tables and all my buy-ins disappeared.

"3. If the problem is not solved what do you think i should do????"

Do the only thing you can do....call it a loss and move on with your life.

#3 Just MEE

Just MEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationOn the felt

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

I have sent them also

The name of the 2 tables , the exact amount that didn't appear on the balance, and the time the last hands were played at those table (from poker tracker) to help them locate the problem faster.

I'm curious now ....

#4 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

@JustMee

R u looking your balance on main page only?

Did you go to Account section ?

// sometimes balance on main page ( up left) is not updated (not correct), but account balance on Account section ( on left side of the page) is the right one. Maybe in your case that's (not) true....

#5 Just MEE

Just MEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationOn the felt

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

I have looked at the balance in my account section and is the same error. The money missing does not appear '' in play'' or something like that, just VANISHED :)

#6 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I remember from cca 9 months ago when I got 1000$, and I did not have any money on account.

I was puzzled. I tried to play but I was told that I don't have money on account.

When I went to account section, there I could see that my balance=0, and at the same time I could see that I have 1000$ on the left side on the top of the page...

Atm I have several issues at Party and I am waiting for support's reply....

gl both

#7 Just MEE

Just MEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationOn the felt

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

What really enoys me is that their customer suport is lousy!

They take ages to answer and their answers are bull****.

I'm simply curious what answer they give me this time, because i have sent them the name of the tables and the exact time that happened.

#8 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Just MEE (2012-11-29) What really enoys me is that their customer suport is lousy!

They take ages to answer and their answers are bull****.

I'm simply curious what answer they give me this time, because i have sent them the name of the tables and the exact time that happened.

Check out my last mail to them:

Hello,
first of all your response is not "the fastest in the world"... Secondly, hand history did not work (is not working) for HE and neither for Omaha.It is not working at all ( tournaments,ring,HU,SNG, ....).Furthermore, I re-installed PP and HH still doesn't work...This problem persists for more than month and for some reason I still play at PP....Also, error message launches ( pop ups) when I try to run it - so I guess that you are aware of this problem.....
Thanks.

#9 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

But anyway **** like this happens but it is impossible that table balances dissapear. It wil take some time to trace them but your money will be back. All funds at the tables, cashflow have to be monitored via a seperate interface and are logged in logfiles.

Had it once at Everest after a network `crash`and it took about 2 / 3 days before I received feedback and my funds.

I like it loud !

#10 Just MEE

Just MEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationOn the felt

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

It has been solved

The money apeared on the account balance after 20 hours.

Tx for your help guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users