13 replies to this topic

#1 NOOSEBLEEDS

NOOSEBLEEDS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hi everyone im a losing player, but for some reason im i actually have a decent Roi% on Fridays ,saturdays,sundays and mondays.So im figuring to start focus just playing these days, and practice all other days .

the reason probably is its mostly regulars on tus-thursdays.

whats do you guys think?

#2 OMGitsViktor

OMGitsViktor

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2401 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

if u work on ur game, then those losing days will become winning days, so u will win every day... sounds sweet.

#3 mong boy

mong boy

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

my best day is the 29th of february

#4 Fast_Shadow

Fast_Shadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Get a Hud analyze your leaks frequently, talk and discuss with other people ! Learn from your mistakes and you Will be a winner woon!

#5 NOOSEBLEEDS

NOOSEBLEEDS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

my best day is on highstakes db :D best 5 hand highstake session ever...then i left so fishy.

#6 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Ok what do I think.....

Lets do some math....

.... I think you have negative roi at Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday soon if you keep losing.
I like it loud !

#7 NOOSEBLEEDS

NOOSEBLEEDS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

ILUVTEDDYBEARS (2012-11-29) Ok what do I think.....

Lets do some math....

.... I think you have negative roi at Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday soon if you keep losing.

yes you are very clever. i been loosing last couple of years. and you think i based this just on last week?

#8 malo

malo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

play is definatly softer during the times around the weekend, also you wanna play on evenings rather than at noon.To truly analyse your ROI related to specific days of the week you need to have a big sample size though.

#9 NOOSEBLEEDS

NOOSEBLEEDS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

malo (2012-11-29) play is definatly softer during the times around the weekend, also you wanna play on evenings rather than at noon.To truly analyse your ROI related to specific days of the week you need to have a big sample size though.

yes im using Holdem manager 2 to analyze this. And even though im loosing im getting in some decent amount of volume of play.

all kind of hours and all kind of days.

im committed to poker.:-)

#10 WELK

WELK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

NOOSEBLEEDS (2012-11-29) Hi everyone im a losing player, but for some reason im i actually have a decent Roi% on Fridays ,saturdays,sundays and mondays.So im figuring to start focus just playing these days, and practice all other days .

whats do you guys think?

this is hilarious! sometimes i get the impression that some ppl r just born to entertain others. pls keep coming up with genius thoughts like this.

#11 ILUVTEDDYBEARS

ILUVTEDDYBEARS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

NOOSEBLEEDS (2012-11-29) 

ILUVTEDDYBEARS (2012-11-29) Ok what do I think.....

Lets do some math....

yes you are very clever. i been loosing last couple of years. and you think i based this just on last week?

Thank you first part of your reaction is the smartest thing I have ever read from you but I already know.

No I don't think so because you are losing consistent but why do you assume?
I like it loud !

#12 denis x007x

denis x007x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

NOOSEBLEEDS (2012-11-29) Hi everyone im a losing player, but for some reason im i actually have a decent Roi% on Fridays ,saturdays,sundays and mondays.So im figuring to start focus just playing these days, and practice all other days .

whats do you guys think?

correct

the weekend is notorious for fishes bad regs recreational players etc

#13 chesster

chesster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Look at the times on these days also!
time zone differences can mean you can get up fresh and play people who are tired i used to do very well playing early morning my time against US/canadian players who were all up late.
i know a fair few recreational players who would rarely play during working week, but deposit a small amount they are willing to lose at weekends.
Many people drink on friday and saturday evenings and i think this is also likely reason you are doing better.

Unless maybe you drink Mon-Thurs only? :D

#14 NOOSEBLEEDS

NOOSEBLEEDS

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

chesster (2012-11-29) Look at the times on these days also!
time zone differences can mean you can get up fresh and play people who are tired i used to do very well playing early morning my time against US/canadian players who were all up late.
i know a fair few recreational players who would rarely play during working week, but deposit a small amount they are willing to lose at weekends.
Many people drink on friday and saturday evenings and i think this is also likely reason you are doing better.

Unless maybe you drink Mon-Thurs only? :D

some good pointers :-9

NO i dont play drunk , not even the morning after. bad experince brrrr.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users