• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 JammmmHOT

JammmmHOT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

Anyone why this isn't running tomorrow? FTP still has it on their site...

#2 Kul bob

Kul bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

u wont win anyway, so gj save your money

#3 JammmmHOT

JammmmHOT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:05 AM

Ty for the life coaching but say I wanted to play anyways...?

#4 Jeremiahinsd

Jeremiahinsd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

I played it once before black friday and there was so many people registered it froze and about 25 percent of the field couldnt play.... we got our money back ... 2.25.... now wheres the rest of the 400 million?????????????????

#5 the fonz

the fonz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

WCS064 (2012-12-30) 

Jeremiahinsd (2012-12-30) I played it once before black friday and there was so many people registered it froze and about 25 percent of the field couldnt play.... we got our money back ... 2.25.... now wheres the rest of the 400 million?????????????????

Half of the player money has already been paid back. The other half is in a DOJ remission fund expected to be paid back in 2013.

In the time it took you to try to sound incredulous by typing 50 question marks, you could have googled this information, or read it in a thread right here on this website.

you are a confirmed idiot.

congrats

#6 098123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Kul bob (2012-12-30) u wont win anyway, so gj save your money

hahahaha

#7 nagli187

nagli187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

WCS064 (2012-12-30) 

Jeremiahinsd (2012-12-30) I played it once before black friday and there was so many people registered it froze and about 25 percent of the field couldnt play.... we got our money back ... 2.25.... now wheres the rest of the 400 million?????????????????

Half of the player money has already been paid back. The other half is in a DOJ remission fund expected to be paid back in 2013.

In the time it took you to try to sound incredulous by typing 50 question marks, you could have googled this information, or read it in a thread right here on this website.

Lol you get in to a fight every time you post. Do you ever wonder why?????????????????? (the ???????????? was just done to bug you a little in a friendly way). I usually like the meaning of your posts, they make sense but you ALWAYS come off a bit arrogant in them. I think that is the reason ppl dont like you, not what you mean in your post. Just how you post. Any way i dont want to get in a fight with you about this, just wanted to point this out. Have a happy new year.

#8 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

lol agreed wcos4 is a bitter pile of ****.

#9 polarizng

polarizng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

lol agreed wco64 is a bitter pile of ****.

#10 the fonz

the fonz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

WCS064 (2012-12-31) 

the fonz (2012-12-30) 

WCS064 (2012-12-30) 

you are a confirmed idiot.

congrats

I'm a "confirmed idiot" because I explained to the guy the current state of the money he claims to be missing?

I probably have as much money stuck on FTP as anyone else here, it doesn't mean it's ok to lie and misrepresent the facts. Half of the money has been paid back, fact. The other half is in a fund, expected to be paid back in 2013, also a fact.

Do you refute these basic facts? Or does typing basic facts in this forum make me a "confirmed idiot"?

I honestly think you are a "confirmed idiot", because you appear to lack the ability to type a proper sentence.

Every post of yours is a glib 5 word post, w/ no explanation, designed to make you sound smart w/o really adding anything of substance to the conversation.

Short phrases, rendered meaningless w/ no explanation, comprise your entire posts, things like "thats - ev", or "you don't understand icm"

I've yet to read a complete sentence or half way decent thought from you.

dead @ the thought of you typing all that thinking I was gonna read it.

this only goes to further my point that you are an idiot.

congrats x2

#11 elitt222333

elitt222333

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

The big little is a great tournament, one time i won it a few years ago. Its great because 80% of the players at the tables at the beginning are not playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users