6 replies to this topic

#1 Bolzzzz

Bolzzzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hi,
It seems that HighstakesDB do not record any hand of PLO25/50 on stars since few days...:ermm:
Is it a choice from the site ? A bug ?

#2 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 757 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

Bolzzzz (2013-01-06) Hi,
It seems that HighstakesDB do not record any hand of PLO25/50 on stars since few days...:ermm:
Is it a choice from the site ? A bug ?

This is correct as of Jan 1st 2013. We've entered into an agreement with Pokerstars in order for HighstakesDB to become an allowed service as per their terms and conditions.

The agreement means that we now monitor the stakes 50/100NL/PL, 100/200FL and above. We also do not list losing results for Pokerstars players past the last 7 days when querying the results database.

Live results and players' profiles remain intact and therefore we expect these changes to change very little for our readers' experience when they visit the site.

#3 atisz

atisz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

That's sucks. The stats from now on will be very inaccurate. Most HS players play 25/50. I guess it's just a matter of time when FT asks the same.

#4 curry_dan

curry_dan

Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

I was wondering why when I search for the top 20 winners in a game since tracking began, only Full Tilt players are losers. Pretty ***** that.

#5 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 757 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

curry_dan (2013-01-07) I was wondering why when I search for the top 20 winners in a game since tracking began, only Full Tilt players are losers. Pretty ***** that.

The data is still available in the individual profiles, unfortunately just not possible to list.

Needless to say this was not the ideal solution for us, but it's our opinion that we came to a decent agreement in order to guarantee the longevity of the Pokerstars results tracking, while still having the sections of the website most used and visited remain unaffected.

#6 Icccfold

Icccfold

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

so to confirm on PS if a player was to have 6 x losing 100k sessions and one winning session of 250k, after 7 days this player would be showing a profit of 250k?

Or do the results stick and simply not show the player because he losing 350k?

------------------------------------------------

Lol.....You called with that? Ship it.

------------------------------------------------

#7 w00t

w00t

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 757 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Icccfold (2013-01-07) so to confirm on PS if a player was to have 6 x losing 100k sessions and one winning session of 250k, after 7 days this player would be showing a profit of 250k?

Or do the results stick and simply not show the player because he losing 350k?

It is possible to see the complete results for 7 days, if you search for a period longer than that, the Pokerstars player will not show up in the list if his results are negative (but his results will be available in his profile).

In your example the player would show as being down 350k as the period was exactly 7 days.

To be clear, the results will always be accurate for the period that is being shown, it's just that if you search for a period longer than 7 days the Pokerstars players with negative results will not be displayed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users