Isildur1 -- TILT MODE

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ineedajobman

ineedajobman

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

Ok, all you isildur1 fanboys... who were on his nuts saying he knows BRM and bla bla bla... hes down a M today and still playing... obv he doesnt know BRM thats 1/5 of his roll and he hasnt stepped down...

#2 mathi

mathi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

isi to beat Galfond played with his poker tracker but its not good walk, Galfond is just a nit, who played know that isi because the sauce is and he does not play plo ...

#3 Cousin Bleh

Cousin Bleh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Hes down 300 k in the last 8 hours, its no big deal. btw there is already a thread discussing isildur.
All Out!

#4 doylesh

doylesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

And down 400k last 48 hours, he has obviously gone mad!

#5 babbage

babbage

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

wow another isldur1 thread. This will be interesting......wait ......no,no it's not.

#6 Carpediem722

Carpediem722

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Cousin Bleh (2013-01-14) Hes down 300 k in the last 8 hours, its no big deal. btw there is already a thread discussing isildur.

yeah right. He is down $1.5M in the last 36 hours. Just look at the 48 hours chart.

He lost 1/3rd of his presumed bankroll in 36 hours. I don't care how much he won before that or how he won it. That's simply not good BRM.

Variance is a cruel mistress and Blom is an addict.

This time next week he could be up $10M or back playing the $2/$5 NLHE.

#7 Carpediem722

Carpediem722

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

http://www.highstakesdb.com/forum/Uploads/Images/1c7c0f31-7518-4296-8670-ac02.png

#8 Carpediem722

Carpediem722

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

mathi (2013-01-14) isi to beat Galfond played with his poker tracker but its not good walk, Galfond is just a nit, who played know that isi because the sauce is and he does not play plo ...

I thought I spoke english but I have no idea what he is trying to say!!!

#9 justforthat

justforthat

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

Carpediem722 (2013-01-14) 

mathi (2013-01-14) isi to beat Galfond played with his poker tracker but its not good walk, Galfond is just a nit, who played know that isi because the sauce is and he does not play plo ...

i translate: **** galfond because he is solid xxx something with a sauce xxx

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

justforthat (2013-01-14) 

:D

...funny how ppl come up talking about a guys BRM-skills even tho this guy is the only one that made ~4 million $$ in the last 10 days..

its so off and actually shows a lot of ignorance and enviousness :ermm:

#11 Dayal138

Dayal138

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

isildur1 tilts bad but he must be a good player to have won all that money since the relaunch, sauce is 2m down so actually hes in tilt mode

#12 Carpediem722

Carpediem722

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

con (2013-01-14) 

justforthat (2013-01-14) 

:D

...funny how ppl come up talking about a guys BRM-skills even tho this guy is the only one that made ~4 million $$ in the last 10 days..

its so off and actually shows a lot of ignorance and enviousness :ermm:

It really does not matter if he made $40 or $40M, the same BRM rules apply.

Would you say he used good BRM rules in 2009? No.

You don't hear if Phil Ivey losing $1M in a day even though his bankroll is far larger than that of Blom.
Why? Because Ivey calls it quit when he runs bad. He does not let his ego get the best of him. He just follows his rules. That's one of the reason Ivey is the richest poker player. Not only is he the best but he also uses sound BRM rules.

#13 Carpediem722

Carpediem722

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Dayal138 (2013-01-14) isildur1 tilts bad but he must be a good player to have won all that money since the relaunch, sauce is 2m down so actually hes in tilt mode

Or it could simply be a variance spike. One week of running good does not automatically the best player in the world. No doubt he has talent but he has yet to prove he can pass the test of time. Let's just say how many winning weeks in a row he can string. He sure did not have very many of these since his 2009 crash.

#14 themole1988

themole1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

the best sentence yesterday of King Viktor was.
Can we go up to 400/800. I would like to gamble.

That tell everything about that crazy guy. I love the guy, but he his really a big gambler with a huge talent.
I think money isn´t important for him. He is a sponsored player and I think he will get every month money for gambling.

#15 bodonk

bodonk

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

he's gonna lose all he won these days... :D. "le refund"

#16 JammmmHOT

JammmmHOT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Some quotes from a great blog by Phil:

"The main thing that came across to me was Viktor’s pure love for the game. My impression from talking to him was that he genuinely doesn’t care about the money. I know some people say they don’t care… but they care. I’m not sure Viktor does. He plays poker because he has fun playing and he enjoys the competition."

"His passion is also his biggest weakness. Since he doesn’t care about the money, he’s not careful about the games he plays in. If I were just talking about the opponents he chooses, that would be one thing. Playing only in tough games of course makes your variance and risk of ruin skyrocket, not to mention that he may be an underdog to some players."

http://www.philgalfo...yth-the-legend/

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

ok fact is: in terms of brm and game selection 2 weeks ago most ppl would have given him the advice to NOT risk his br playing the regs on the limit games or sauce in PLO...

#18 petjax

petjax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Locationleiden, the netherlands

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

i don't understand why people are talking about brm and isildur in one sentence,i think brm is not a part of his thinking and rightly so.

Why would he?,like Phil says he is playing because he Love's the game and the action.

brm is for people who want to win money at first and isi certainly isn't one of those people IMO.

and for him being a degenerate/gambling addict find a dictionary a look up the meaning and you will see it has {almost}nothing to do with isi,because he would be finished in a couple of months,no IMO he is no more a addict/degenerate then sause,durr,ivey ect,ect,only his swings{tilts?} are a little bigger but he always comes back with a vengeance,and for phil ivey's brm,maybe online he is pretty controlled but he plays a lot live poker for much bigger numbers then the on line{OK got a lot to do with black Friday} players,and durr the same and if we knew those numbers well you can imagine what kind of up and downs ivey,durr have in a week of macau and all the other cash games they play.

so to make a long story even longer stop talking about brm and isi in on sentence,because the guy plays to have a good time and for the action/rush that high stakes apparently gives you,and enjoy watching/reading {about} this guy and be happy there is a player like him and let him decided if he is crazy,addicted or whatever,because compared to the most other players he is a fresh breeze of air IMO,and i would say,don't change victor,keep on winning,losing,tilting{if that is even a word}and i keep on watching,reading you/about you with big pleasure and respect,and **** all those winning jealous sad people.

AMEN!!!!!

#19 GrimTard

GrimTard

Grand master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationCassablanca

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

petjax (2013-01-14) i don't understand why people are talking about brm and isildur in one sentence,i think brm is not a part of his thinking and rightly so.

Why would he?,like Phil says he is playing because he Love's the game and the action.

brm is for people who want to win money at first and isi certainly isn't one of those people IMO.

and for him being a degenerate/gambling addict find a dictionary a look up the meaning and you will see it has {almost}nothing to do with isi,because he would be finished in a couple of months,no IMO he is no more a addict/degenerate then sause,durr,ivey ect,ect,only his swings{tilts?} are a little bigger but he always comes back with a vengeance,and for phil ivey's brm,maybe online he is pretty controlled but he plays a lot live poker for much bigger numbers then the on line{OK got a lot to do with black Friday} players,and durr the same and if we knew those numbers well you can imagine what kind of up and downs ivey,durr have in a week of macau and all the other cash games they play.

so to make a long story even longer stop talking about brm and isi in on sentence,because the guy plays to have a good time and for the action/rush that high stakes apparently gives you,and enjoy watching/reading {about} this guy and be happy there is a player like him and let him decided if he is crazy,addicted or whatever,because compared to the most other players he is a fresh breeze of air IMO,and i would say,don't change victor,keep on winning,losing,tilting{if that is even a word}and i keep on watching,reading you/about you with big pleasure and respect,and **** all those winning jealous sad people.

AMEN!!!!!

I luv this post! 100likes!! (scared of getting random inbox so i not gonna push like) Blom should never play with any sort of brm. Enough of this nits around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users