26 replies to this topic

#1 DonkeyDurrrr

DonkeyDurrrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

And I for one am really enjoying him burn all his $$$.

Isildur1 just a glorified SennaBorris!

You got merked init.

#2 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

Have they played again today?

Sauce smashed Isildur last night but it was full of sick coolers and bad beats for isildur this time. No doubt that for once Sauce ran waaaaay over EV. It was really brutal.

#3 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

Joytoys (2013-02-20) Have they played again today?

Sauce smashed Isildur last night but it was full of sick coolers and bad beats for isildur this time. No doubt that for once Sauce ran waaaaay over EV. It was really brutal.

I was watching every hand on all tables from "have tiny BR" till "never brb", didn't miss single virtual chip sound....
Isildur had only 1 "lucky" hand ( Q hi clubs flush completed on river ), on the other hand
Mr luckbox ( patpat called him so as obv he also witnessed that match) was hitting rivers
just like that...
Most amazing hand was 888 + str8 on turn ( something like that) vs MrL's bare A hi FD on turn....

You have 3 guesses what happened on river....

#4 Stridbar

Stridbar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

DonkeyDurrrr (2013-02-20) And I for one am really enjoying him burn all his $$$.

Isildur1 just a glorified SennaBorris!

You got merked init.

"Isildur1 just a glorified SennaBorris!" LOL

what a comparison This must be the funniest post this year...:)

#5 gerhardtvongoll

gerhardtvongoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

lofigr (2013-02-20) 

I was watching every hand on all tables from "have tiny BR" till "never brb", didn't miss single virtual chip sound....
Isildur had only 1 "lucky" hand ( Q hi clubs flush completed on river ), on the other hand
Mr luckbox ( patpat called him so as obv he also witnessed that match) was hitting rivers
just like that...
Most amazing hand was 888 + str8 on turn ( something like that) vs MrL's bare A hi FD on turn....

Whoopty doo, Isildur fans weren't mentioning Sauce was running just as bad when he went on that 5 mil heater. Yea Sauce ran well, but he made several incredible calls on the river in which Isi bluffed all in

#6 DonkeyDurrrr

DonkeyDurrrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

gerhardtvongoll (2013-02-20) 

lofigr (2013-02-20) 

just like that...

Whoopty doo, Isildur fans weren't mentioning Sauce was running just as bad when he went on that 5 mil heater. Yea Sauce ran well, but he made several incredible calls on the river in which Isi bluffed all in

This. Sauce done him like the ran-good-once-then-done-it-all-to-better-players donk that he is.

#7 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

Well to be fair I did say that "for once Sauce ran way over EV" - I think this implies I realise that Isildur had run over EV in their previous encounters.

This was particularly brutal though - in a short space of time he ran way, way over EV.

I'm an Isildur fan but I'm certainly not saying this to imply anything about either of their games - just that it was a pretty sick series of hands in a very short space of time which ended the match a lot quicker than it should have ended.

Looking at the stats he ran $160k below all in ev - and there were also a fair few coolers and pots in which Isildur held the nuts until an unlikely winning card came on the river for Sauce where the money went in which obviously wouldn't count in an all in EV situation.

#8 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

TERROROFSWEDEN (2013-02-20) 

Much as i love Isildur1 and how he just run from zero to hero time after time i gotta say this is a pretty lame comment. Isildur1 obv run like god when he won 2mills from sauce earlier this year, and not a single mention about that. Only comment i saw was by the donk isilrocks: Eat that haters! Sauce is getting crushed!!! Whoes the king!

This time the lucky charm was with sauce and you had to make a statement like that! What signals do you think as a moderator you send visitors, members, new members and so on? This is a fanpage of isildur1 prob cross their minds.

Lets be honest here. Only way isildur can beat sauce is with the help of a huge heater. Sauce on the other hand eats him with or without a heater.

I will repeat that I DID allude to Isildur1's previous luck when saying "for once Sauce ran waaay over EV" - implying that he usually doesn't!

I also talked about how much above EV Isildur1 ran in huge pots and previous sessions in my posts and in my daily reports.

I was more registering my surprise at how quickly he ran over EV to end the game. The previous games between them (ie: the $2m games) lasted hours - this was just a shockingly quick and brutal one.

At no point did I say Sauce isn't a worthy winner or seem upset that he won. Variance is a big part of the game - I just responded to someone making a far more incendiary comment about Isildur1 being "a glorified SennaBorris"

I would never say anything like that. I use reason, not abuse.

#9 lofigr

lofigr

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

I am my own fan - no one's else....I also respect Sauce - he is great player.
But, there is something special regarding ninja swede...
To say something bad about Sauce would be mad, but people saying
for Blom some funny things is very un-fair and lol-subjective....

And leave the polemics on that theme - it's so childish!
Enjoy the spectacle and allure of high stakes poker, and ofc

- enjoy plo HU matches when Isildur plays...

Btw, I would enjoy Sauce, OMG, trex, FindDaGrind playing plo HU, but they play plo HU only vs swede ( which I enjoy to watch) !
To be more precise, only swede plays plo HU vs everyone....

ps awaiting Partik eats his lunch...

#10 DonkeyDurrrr

DonkeyDurrrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Joytoys (2013-02-20) 

Much as i love Isildur1 and how he just run from zero to hero time after time i gotta say this is a pretty lame comment. Isildur1 obv run like god when he won 2mills from sauce earlier this year, and not a single mention about that. Only comment i saw was by the donk isilrocks: Eat that haters! Sauce is getting crushed!!! Whoes the king!

This time the lucky charm was with sauce and you had to make a statement like that! What signals do you think as a moderator you send visitors, members, new members and so on? This is a fanpage of isildur1 prob cross their minds.

Lets be honest here. Only way isildur can beat sauce is with the help of a huge heater. Sauce on the other hand eats him with or without a heater.

I will repeat that I DID allude to Isildur1's previous luck when saying "for once Sauce ran waaay over EV" - implying that he usually doesn't!

I also talked about how much above EV Isildur1 ran in huge pots and previous sessions in my posts and in my daily reports.

I was more registering my surprise at how quickly he ran over EV to end the game. The previous games between them (ie: the $2m games) lasted hours - this was just a shockingly quick and brutal one.

At no point did I say Sauce isn't a worthy winner or seem upset that he won. Variance is a big part of the game - I just responded to someone making a far more incendiary comment about Isildur1 being "a glorified SennaBorris"

I may be a fan but I am certainly not

Hang on isn't this comment derogatory towards SennaBorris?! -- What's he done to upset you?

I may be a fan but I am certainly not..... Glad that's cleared that up!

#11 aidobusto

aidobusto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

theyre both good players who give action to everyone, to "hate" on one of them is retarded, but then again most of the posters here are retarded
i know... ill call myself isildur1.... thatll catch on

#12 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

DonkeyDurrrr (2013-02-20) 

Joytoys (2013-02-20) 

Hang on isn't this comment derogatory towards SennaBorris?! -- What's he done to upset you?

Yes, I forgot to edit out that last sentence. I do apologise.

I don't have anything against SennaBorris but I'm just saying that comparing him to Isildur1 is bound to enrage those fans who can't help but get into arguments on here.

#13 DonkeyDurrrr

DonkeyDurrrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Joytoys (2013-02-20) 

DonkeyDurrrr (2013-02-20) 

Joytoys (2013-02-20) 

Yes, I forgot to edit out that last sentence. I do apologise.

I don't have anything against SennaBorris but I'm just saying that comparing him to Isildur1 is bound to enrage those fans who can't help but get into arguments on here.

I suppose the comparison is a bit unfair.... To SennaBorris. At least he was only a donk for a day. Isi's made a career out of it.... (Where did I leave that wooden spoon.. )

#14 waster

waster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

There is no need for new threads every day if Victor Blom plays another player and loses.

How can anybody hate him? He plays the most entertaining style and he is not worse than any other highstakes player.

If you think he is a donk you should read more pokerbooks and maybe one day you will be wiser ;)

#15 gerhardtvongoll

gerhardtvongoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Isildur isn't a complete donk but he definitely is no where near the top of the poker world, especially in PLO & he is a loser in the highest stakes of poker, don't post me this he's up 120k stat. When someone keeps winning a couple mil only to lose it again, over & over, & have to constantly rebuild, you're not a winner. No, most of players can't keep up that winning pace & that's where he belongs, in the majority the can't.

His best game, in which he arguably is one of the best, is HUNL. I think he is way too impatient playing these 6 max games & is one of his biggest leaks. It's particularly obvious in his PLO game. There's also a reason he doesn't go to the biggest cash games in the world & do what durrrr & PA did. Please don't fabricate something out of thin air saying how don't I know he doesn't play the highest live cash games & that no one knows that. Only a select group of 'pro' players (not business men) play those games consistently as well as win. Trust me, we would definitely have heard something from some blonde kid from Sweden destroying the competition in ''secret'' cash games, or that he's a regular there. There's too much gossip of him from the poker world online not to go unheard if he does something extraordinary live. Durrrr, PA became regs in Vegas, & still are when the biggest games are there.

isildur is similar to jungleman12, he's greatest assets suit only HU online play. He has a lot more developing to do to succeed at poker as a whole, not saying that he won't or isn't capable of it or that he doesn't have the talent to succeed, just saying that as of now, he is w/o a doubt a losing player. don't show me this few hundred k profit after crippling losses, if that's the best he can do you might as well say patpat is one of the best. Until isildur can transition his game to fit all styles of play profitably as well as become a dominant live player, he isn't worth to compare as one of the top players in the world & is in fact insulting to those who are. where the hell is Lex Veldhuis , the master bluffer, who's scared to come to the Vegas big game?

#16 Joytoys

Joytoys

Lead Nozzlepop

• Moderators
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Strangely enough I have heard from a fairly reliable source (who I won't name so feel free not to believe me) that patpat is a lifetime huge winner online. I mean, huge.

Not sure what account this is on or what sites and I didn't ask but "apparently" this is true.

#17 I Be Bluffin 20

I Be Bluffin 20

Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

Joytoys (2013-02-20) Strangely enough I have heard from a fairly reliable source (who I won't name so feel free not to believe me) that patpat is a lifetime huge winner online. I mean, huge.

Not sure what account this is on or what sites and I didn't ask but "apparently" this is true.

possibly this guy? http://www.highstake...s/La-Key-U.aspx

#18 waster

waster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

Just look the biggest pots of the last 24 hours and you can see how good Blom plays plo.

He wins big and loses big because he does not stop playing like all the nits which leave when they are up a lot.

He does not care for the money for the 1000th time.

#19 bannedfrom2+2

bannedfrom2+2

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

Joytoys (2013-02-20) Strangely enough I have heard from a fairly reliable source (who I won't name so feel free not to believe me) that patpat is a lifetime huge winner online. I mean, huge.

No surprice at all .
Since his first appearance at stars he was crushing the shorthanded NLHE . He didnt lose 1 single session playing 3 handed vs Willhasha ,Kanu ,Sauce and Regen . No bussinesdonk does that.
He was gambling at plo learning this new game for him, the same way isi did, running very hot but you could easily see his NLHE backgrounds leaks most profs have learning plo , but that he had understanding of poker that was obvious .

And example of the level of moroness of many forum posters that only repeat what they hear without knowing what they talking about ( like the : isi is tilting again his winnings ... he should not play 6max, he sucks big time at this game )
Many monkeys were saying "this guys is dwan 100%" ..... TROLOLOLOL ! comparing patpat nlhe game with dwan is like comparing isildur with Jens at plo . I mean how stupid some1 can be, with the prove in front of them when patpat was playing nl .

No businessman plays that volumen online and is also well know in the Macao games,neither talks like a 4 year old refugee .
So getting back to
RdRf point :

re-donk-raise-fold (2013-02-20) 
then again, how could there be such a pro that has both win that much and remained unknown..

Well , i really think HS action at euro sites is really underrated en specially in the old good days .If you hear the last interview with Willshaha, he clearly says that he stills banking big in euro sites and if it wasn't for his love for the game and if he was playing only for the money he would have quite 5 years ago.... this give u and idea how much the likes
thuritz,sagström,our golden boy and a few more names, were cashing 7-3 years ago.
Take in consideration at the time the action wasnt trackeded and this guys were playing in many diff accounts in differents sites and most likely multyaccounting as well in order to get action.

Fact is he is also well know with all the macao reggs, so he must been winning BIG in this games en that make more scence on how he can jump from nowhere into the biggest games online.

In before : retarded champion CarpeDiem jumps with his : No1 has win millions in euro sites, thats all fairytales... i want to have prove of it didnt happend ! All the so called best players ever are playing now in starts and ftp and no in euro sites, why if they supposed to be so soft ??? its all a lie !!! it can't be more clear thats my prove that its all bullshxxt !!! if some1 thinks i'm not right , i want them to show me the prove !!!! i want to see prove or never
happened !!! its all a lie , a fairytale !!! i'm right !!!

And ...... back on topic : Sauce ... Great guy . Together with Galfond by far the greatest personalities in the online poker scene and not for been the best but for all they do for the community.

#20 I Be Bluffin 20

I Be Bluffin 20

Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

bannedfrom2+2 (2013-02-21) 

No surprice at all .
Since his first appearance at stars he was crushing the shorthanded NLHE . He didnt lose 1 single session playing 3 handed vs Willhasha ,Kanu ,Sauce and Regen . No bussinesdonk does that.
He was gambling at plo learning this new game for him, the same way isi did, running very hot but you could easily see his NLHE backgrounds leaks most profs have learning plo , but that he had understanding of poker that was obvious .

And example of the level of moroness of many forum posters that only repeat what they hear without knowing what they talking about ( like the : isi is tilting again his winnings ... he should not play 6max, he sucks big time at this game )
Many monkeys were saying "this guys is dwan 100%" ..... TROLOLOLOL ! comparing patpat nlhe game with dwan is like comparing isildur with Jens at plo . I mean how stupid some1 can be, with the prove in front of them when patpat was playing nl .

No businessman plays that volumen online and is also well know in the Macao games,neither talks like a 4 year old refugee .
So getting back to
RdRf point :

re-donk-raise-fold (2013-02-20) 
then again, how could there be such a pro that has both win that much and remained unknown..

Well , i really think HS action at euro sites is really underrated en specially in the old good days .If you hear the last interview with Willshaha, he clearly says that he stills banking big in euro sites and if it wasn't for his love for the game and if he was playing only for the money he would have quite 5 years ago.... this give u and idea how much the likes
thuritz,sagström,our golden boy and a few more names, were cashing 7-3 years ago.
Take in consideration at the time the action wasnt trackeded and this guys were playing in many diff accounts in differents sites and most likely multyaccounting as well in order to get action.

Fact is he is also well know with all the macao reggs, so he must been winning BIG in this games en that make more scence on how he can jump from nowhere into the biggest games online.

In before : retarded champion CarpeDiem jumps with his : No1 has win millions in euro sites, thats all fairytales... i want to have prove of it didnt happend ! All the so called best players ever are playing now in starts and ftp and no in euro sites, why if they supposed to be so soft ??? its all a lie !!! it can't be more clear thats my prove that its all bullshxxt !!! if some1 thinks i'm not right , i want them to show me the prove !!!! i want to see prove !!! its all a lie , a fairytale !!! i'm right !!!

And ...... back on topic : Sauce ... Great guy . Together with Galfond by far the greatest personalities in the online poker scene and not for been the best but for all they do for the community.

i agree, as much as i thought galfond was a bum hunter i come to the realization that he just wants to play so if chasing a fish is the only way he will get action then thats what he will do, he doesnt bum hunt isildur he just know that isildur is one of few that will click the raise button vs him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users