Robert Flink

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 g@rfield

g@rfield

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Never heard of him before "the making of Isildur1", but based on what people in forums and Zupp in his version of the "cheating scandal" had to say, he must have been one hell of a player!? Does anyone have some information about him? Is he still playing (and crushing?) Euro Sites or did he quit poker? Thx

#2 pokerroad2rches

pokerroad2rches

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3662 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

g@rfield (2013-04-11) Never heard of him before "the making of Isildur1", but based on what people in forums and Zupp in his version of the "cheating scandal" had to say, he must have been one hell of a player!? Does anyone have some information about him? Is he still playing (and crushing?) Euro Sites or did he quit poker? Thx

here is a link about what happened, but i dont know what to believe anymore. so read with an open mind i suppose .http://www.pnn.dk/english/zupp-isildur1-got-every-penny-back/

#3 fisher1414

fisher1414

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

pokerroad2rches (2013-04-11) 

g@rfield (2013-04-11) Never heard of him before "the making of Isildur1", but based on what people in forums and Zupp in his version of the "cheating scandal" had to say, he must have been one hell of a player!? Does anyone have some information about him? Is he still playing (and crushing?) Euro Sites or did he quit poker? Thx

here is a link about what happened, but i dont know what to believe anymore. so read with an open mind i suppose .http://www.pnn.dk/english/zupp-isildur1-got-every-penny-back/

i think he's trying to ask
"where is robert flink today? is he still playing online poker for a living?"

because he was clearly a really strong player in the past

#4 pokerroad2rches

pokerroad2rches

VIP

• Members
  • 3662 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

fisher1414 (2013-04-11) 

i dont know that he was "clearly" a strong player in the past. says who?, because he beat isildur under someone elses name.

#5 hatethis

hatethis

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

:) some people thought Flink was isildur1
i am the greatest

#6 fisher1414

fisher1414

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

fisher1414 (2013-04-11) 

i dont know that he was "clearly" a strong player in the past. says who?, because he beat isildur under someone elses name that isi clearly had a history with.

well maybe he was a luckbox

but I'd imagine he was playing for a living, and didn't have millions to gamble with from some form of other income

but even in the golden days i think anyone who was able to make 1million + and play 50/100 and higher and make a living can reasonably be called a strong player, even if he wouldn't compare to todays standard of highstakes players

#7 pokerroad2rches

pokerroad2rches

VIP

• Members
  • 3662 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

the whole thing just tilts me because it was so long ago and its hard to really know what happened so why even bring it up. nowonder viktor asked for the whole thing to be removed who wants to talk about a thing like this. it was a disaster for everyone involved it sounds like anyway.
and its really hard for me to believe that zupp sent money back to viktors account after being told to by the site. the guy must be a complete moron to do that. he could have went to 10 other sites and played who cares about there site.

#8 g@rfield

g@rfield

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

i think Zupps version makes perfect sense, but nevermind... and obvsly he had to pay the money to the site and not to Blom. i read an interview with Flink (dated Jul 09) where he claims he only deposited once when he started poker and was a winning player right away. And he says that his biggest single losing day was -1.4mil, so i guess he must have won a lot at some point in his career.

(http://www.bonuslovers.com/news/2893/)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users